| The Boloskovs |

"Let's have an adventure,
Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered."

-Sweater Weather,
The Neighborhood

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED. I literally just set my house on fire! And this creepy ass old dude comes in as if he owns the place and calls me by my whole name. Nobody knows my middle names except my father, my grandparents and Xavier. And now my father who looks as if he's seen a ghost, the old dude and me are just staring at each other. That is until the weird old man breaks the silence.

"I see I have to introduce myself! My name is Albus Dumbledore! And I'm the headmaster of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. The school that accepts people with magical abilities."

"Is this a joke? Did Xavier set you up to this?" Asks Salvia.

"Oh I assure you that this is no joke! And I don't know anyone named Xavier except my old mate in 1942, but I doubt he'll be alive now. I am here to take you, Salvia, to Hogwarts!"
Says the creepy dude.

"I have magical abilities?"

"Yes of course you do! Your mother was a witch, wasn't she? A very talented one at that. She went to Hogwarts and excelled as a great student, and then went on to become one of the greatest healers the wizarding world has seen for some time now! But alas she left her job and came to America and we've not heard from her since. That is until we found you. It's a shame you were a citizen of America as we couldn't enroll you into Hogwarts right away. The ministry here would not enroll you in Ilvermony, that is the American school for magic or let us take you to Hogwarts. So I decided that waiting would benefit both parties. But this sudden burst of magic cannot be overlooked, so it is time for me to take action. We would be very glad to have you at Hogwarts!" Said Dumbledore smiling.

Salvia who always knew that something was out of place in her life started to believe the words of this weird man. Or at least started to consider it to be the truth. She had come around some peculiar things and had done some things that weren't ordinary, so the idea that she was a 'witch' wasn't so far fetched for her. But the information that really got her shocked was the things this man told her about her mother. She learned so much things about her mother from this man in two minutes then she had from her father in fourteen years. But she knew better than to ask more about her mom with her father here. She could sense the uneasiness coming from her father. So she settled on asking a simple question.

"But what about that umm American Ministry? You said that they wouldn't let me come to er-Hogwarts."

"You don't worry about that. If we leave you like this you have a very dangerous chance of becoming a obscurial. They probably won't even notice, and when they do you would've already settled into Hogwarts." Finished Dumbledore with a triumphant smile.

Salvia was about to ask what an obscurial was and why she has a chance of becoming one but her father interrupted her.

"No, no I will not allow her to be pulled into the world that caused her mother's death. I just won't allow it!"

"Mr. Anderson, do I need to remind you what you promised Mrs. Anderson when she died?" Says Dumbledore solemnly.

"This is absurd! She doesn't know anything about magic. Hell, I don't even know much about it. You can't just barge her into this new world. And last I heard Hogwarts was in Scotland or somewhere and I will not have Salvia living so far away when I don't know anyone there! " Anderson says in a sudden burst of protectiveness.

"Both of your statements are valid. But I have one solution for both of them. There's still some time till the school year starts and she has plenty of time to get adjusted to the wizarding world. And she can do that by staying at one of the most respected families in the wizarding world that also happens to have been long time friends with Salvia's family. That is her mother's  side of the family, of course." Explains Dumbledore.