Prologue

CBI Headquarters,
Delhi.

31st December
8:30 PM

Commander's POV.

"Good evening" I wished back to the officer and walked away.

It feels good to see my people happy and partying. And it feels even better to see no case to work on, but that one brute still has all of my attention.
Where tf is Avish! He was supposed to be here by 7 but it's 8 and we have no idea of his whereabouts.

"Sir someone wants to talk to you and is in a very bad condition," someone from the team informed me, and my mind took just one name. 'Avish'. I moved with the officer, just hoping for Avish to be fine. He was one of the best undercover agents that we had.

As soon as I reached the special room my mind stopped working for a moment. It took me a few minutes to finally process what I was seeing. There lay Avish on the stretcher. He was injured badly and blood was oozing out of his hands and stomach. The slimy red liquid pooled all around his blue pants, even with one of his hands covering that injury.

"What happened Avish?" I marched towards him.

"Sir, I don't have enough time to explain but mere pass kuch aesa hai jo aapko bohot help karega," he stated.

"Kya?"

"Jaivant Sir, The guy we caught is someone associated with Amar. And jaha tak I have got to know iss insaan se bohot saari information mil sakti hai aapko. He's in the film industry. Isse related baaki information iss envelope mein hai" These were the last things he uttered before he fell into his one last slumber. Avish was one brilliant officer and he had done his job with all honesty.

I moved out of the room and went to my office with that envelope.

"Yes sir" The Sr. Inspector came and I discussed about all this with him.

"ATM ko bulao. They'll handle it in the best way possible."

"Sir" he left and I sat on the chair resting my head on it. I was super sure that these girls will not prove me wrong for choosing them.

Author's POV.

Club Hybrid, Janpath, New Delhi
09:47 PM

The NYE party was going on in full swing. People were drinking, dancing, eating and enjoying every moment the night. A new year is going to be welcomed soon.

Between all the people partying, there was one girl who was sitting on a sofa in a corner drinking her coke and scrolling through her Instagram feed.
Meet Meera Kashyap.

Meera: the blossoming Bubbles of the group. The youngest but the wisest, she is an angel with a shotgun. This 24 y/o is the sweetest human being to talk to on planet earth, but can kill you with just one drop of the cunningness that practically oozes out of her.

She's all fun and games until you try to kidnap her while she's eating chocolate. Then you end up with 27 stitches on your face, 5 on your stomach, pain in your balls, and a permanent scar on your brain.

With heart full of love, and gallery full of sunset pics, she helps provide emotional therapy to people and physical therapy to criminals.

Can generally been found on her terrace, listening to Darshan Raval's  songs, and silently cursing him for his tweets.

Will kill you with kindness.

One was on the dance floor dancing her heart out, making for a pleasant change; because this was the nerdy Tvesa Verma.