𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘳 got their st𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩

Ansha's phone beeped and she checked it.

"Humse bhaag rahe ho?"

*

Ansha peered out of her window a little, to see Abhay was watching their car pull away. It was at this moment she knew, she fucked up.

"Shit he saw us. Ugh fuck that bitch idc."

"Oh I'm sure you will, by the time I finish this book..." Tv smirked through the screen at the readers.

Meera laughed along, "yeah lol...wait what book?"

"Arey just the one I am reading rn," she said pointing to the book in her lap.

An tuned them off and messaged Abhay.

Next Morning

Next Morning

Tvesa had already left for the hospital and Meera was cleaning the kitchen when Ansha came.

"Kya kar rahi re tu?" She asked while pouring herself some hot water in a mug.

"Tvesa ma'am hospital gayi breakfast banake toh kitchen saaf merko hi karna padega kyuki tu toh karne ni wali" She rolled her eyes on An.

"Tum kitchen mein jis din kaam karoge uss din main kitchen katai saaf na karu, kyuki Tum jab kuch karte kitchen mein toh koi earthquake aaya ho usse kam nahi lagta"

"Whatever."

"Chall main jaa rahii ab" Meera said once she cleaned the kitchen.

"By-byeee" Ansha said sitting on the couch and switching on the TV (television).

Hospital

Tvesa was on her way to Rohit's cabin because firse kisi ne usko papers pakda diye sign karwane and now she's fuming kyuki pichle 2 ghante mein 6th time usko alag alag papers ek hi insaan ne diye hai.

Without noticing anything and knocking on the door she enters the room where Rohit's sitting with a friend.

"I had a panic attack again, last night because of all this. I don't know how to overcome this. Drugs ki aadat lag gyi jaise jo maine lena bhi start nahi kiya tha."

Tvesa overhears what he said and was about to say something but Rohit notices her and stops her by aankhon ka ishara.

Akhiyon se goli maare.

She knocks on the door to grab their attention and his friend (pretty hot friend) sees Tv and then gets up from the chair he was sitting on.

"Chal I'll meet you later then, Rohit" He smiles. (My heart is melting.)

"Haa main milne aata hu tere ghar, Parth." Rohit shakes his hand and Parth leaves. Tvesa keeps staring at his leaving figure until Roro comes and fake coughs.

"Ahem ahemm" she looks at him
"Kya dekh rahi ho? Sochna bhi mat use patane ke baare mein." Tv looks at him from head to toe and gives him that kabhi khushi kabhi gham ki kajol wali smile.