The Game Begins!

TW: Thode se adult-ish scenes ahead.
Word Count: 2829 words.
______________________________________

It's been three days since Tvesa started working in Ali's hospital. Things there were going good. She managed to find out some information without that jerk Ali and her hot senior Rohit's notice..

"Bhenchod main isko maar dungi" This was Ansha- oops, the frustrated Ansha who was tired because of the doodh dene waale bhaiya jo waqt pe doodh nahi leke aate.

"Abey tu subah subah shuru mat ho re yaarrr" Tvesa shouted from her room while she was getting ready to go to the hospital "ek toh saala woh Saraf, itni subah subah bula liya usne."

Uska doodh wala jaldi aa gaya hoga shaayad.

"Tu tera rona leke shuru mat ho."

*Dhammmm*

Tvesa ran out of her room to see what happened and witnessed Ansha with flour on her head and the container in which the flour was kept on the ground.

From head to neck, Ansha was covered in flour.

"Bhenchod aaj hi toh baal dhoye the" and she again shouted while Tvesa laughed like a maniac.

"Abey kya giraya tumne?" This was Meera who just entered the house. She saw Tvesa on the sofa laughing and Ansha cleaning the floor.

"Abey bataao toh yeh sab kaise hua," asked meera ji one again, shouting over tv's cackles.

This made tv go silent. She looked at you all through the screen with a dead-ass straight face and whispered, "because the authors wanted this to happen," which made the other two stare at you with equally straight faces and nod in sync, before tv resumed the hyena cackles.

"Main maar dungi iss tv ko meeks, chup karwa le usko" Ansha was all frustrated by now.

Meera between her giggles tried to stop tv but ended up laughing herself too.

"Bhaiii Meeraa, Andhii Aurat ne hamari baat prove kardii"

Ansha's their Andhi Aurat, there's a story behind this too but yeah ofcourse it's a long story and itna time hai nahi batane ko toh bas know this ki uska ek nick name yeh bhi hai.

"Tum log toh ruko" and Ansha threw all the flour she had picked up on a board on them and that was a perfect shot. Dono ke dono gande ho gaye. And the fight continued until they got tired.

"BC yaarr firse nahana padegaa" this was tv.

"Tu nahayi bhi thi?" Meera looked at her suspiciously to which she just giggled and got up from the sofa and went to her room. MeeSha just rolled their eyes and moved their head in disappointment.

[MUJHE AISE ATTACK MAT KIYA KARO

-Avenger]

"Tu bhi change karle jaake" Meera stood up and went to her room.

*

"Kyaa huaa tu kaha gayi thi?" Ansha asked Meera while sitting on kitchen counter. Tvesa had already left as she had to reach early. Ansha was drinking cold coffee because apparently Unke doodh wale bhaiya ne aaj unko doodh ki jagaah dhoka de diya toh usko Meera ke coffee cans se kaam chalana pada..

"Kuchh nahi yaarr bas woh office ka thoda sa kaam dekhne gayi thi. Aaj pura set-up ho jayega, kal se beth sakti udhar main."

"Aur chill kar sakti, nai?" And Meera chuckled at it and nodded.

"Tu bta terko kya hua?"

"Bhaii yaarrr woh auditions"

"Are bro tu acchaa karegi, tension mat le" Meera took the last sip of her coffee and stood up to throw the can.