Chapter 2

Rushing to my bedroom I grab out a dark outfit: a black hoodie, a matching black nike sports bra and some black loose basketball shorts. Pulling my hair back into a tight pony tail and pairing it with black running shoes and a black face mask I leave my room and head for the entrance to the dorms. 

I had managed to find a location near by that housed the show and I was wanting to get in and out quickly. I didn't need suspicion raised by anyone at the dorms so I tried my best to look like I was going for a jog.

Unknowingly to me, two men stood outside the entrance as they saw me run in the direction they were heading, "Jungkook you don't think she's?" Yeonjun asks a curious Jungkook.

"Miss goody impression on the business teacher shoes?" Jungkook scoffs at the thought of y/n in an underground fight Club.

                            ***
My body felt warm and ready as I had jogged only a short distance to the club. I had managed to get into an early fight with my old fighting name, Insiya. I had gotten the name quickly after beating a grown man within the first round when I had landed my final blow he yelled out insiya before becoming knocked out. The crowd never stopped calling me that even though my rookie name was Hunter.

A stereotypical name but I was only 14, I was scared shitless but not anymore. Insiya gave me protection and it suited me well, I came and left without a word just like the man's hiss, I left my mark and disappeared. They had paired me with one of their better female fighters a girl called Him - meaning power in Korean, I knew they were trying to dispose of me quickly because I could still see the poor hostess getting yelled at for letting me in. I shook my head as I took off my hoodie, leaving me in my shorts and bra, my hands already woven tight with MMA gloves and my face covered by my black mask.

The bell signals the first round, she had a cut lip presumably from a recent fight, she snarls at me with a toothy grin, I guess I wasn't that known outside of Seongbuk-gu, even with my undefeated record. She lunges at me trying to get an early strike but leaves herself wide open with the jab, grabbing her arm I pull her towards me before landing my knee into the stomach and as she doubles over I land a powerful upper cut to her jaw. Her head flings back from the power of my punch and she collapses to the ground in front of me, looking at the time I realise I was 0.5 seconds off of beating my first round KO, if I hadn't looked at the hostess maybe I could of.

The crowd is silent as I exit the ring grabbing my earnings from the ring bearer, he had his mouth wide open as he looked at me in shock, "Is there anyone else I can fight before the end of the night?" I say as I count the money, I had won a lot of money since the bets were against me but it wasn't enough to let me enjoy comfortably unless I came back on the Friday, wait I should do that anyways.

"She was our second best female fighter," He stutters slightly, thinking about a possible match up with the number 1 but we both looked at each other, I raised an eyebrow and he understood immediately, I would knock her out in the first round and she would not return due to humiliation.

"That's fine just put me up against guys," I say without hesitation, the ring bearer looks me in the eye and begins to laugh, while laughing he reaches for the microphone.

"Insiya here thinks she can roll with the boy-s-s," He laughs at the end as the crowd joins him, I was filled with a rage that came from more than just personal pride as I saw some women cower or look away, "Any volunteers for this fight?" A younger guy jumps into the ring wearing jeans and a loose t-shirt, with no gloves, he stood nearly a foot taller than me but was lean. I walk towards the ring and enter, they go to place gloves onto his hands but I signal for them to stop.

"This won't take long," I felt my eyes become hooded, I see fear flash through their eyes but recover quickly.

"Do you think I'm that easy to beat, I'm one of the regular fighters here jagiya," I growl at his disgusting nickname and just stand in my corner waiting for the bell. As I hear the bell ring I instantly launch myself off the post with one of my legs, this shocks my opponent causing him to instantly defend himself, as I am suddenly in front of him. He tries to counter with a soft jab but I step behind him, deciding to remind everyone this was an underground ring I knock the back of his knees causing him to fall forward, with no chance of escape I jump on him, and as I predicted he's landed on his back but before he can even put his hands up I have pinned him down and begin to rain an onslaught of punches into his face, I could tell he was already unconscious with a broken eye socket but that was not going to stop me. Being pulled back roughly I let them, standing victorious as men rush to the males aid I walk around the ring hands in the air making eye contact with every single man in the room.