Chapter 3

I stand still shocked at my mothers words, 'what had I done?'.  "You should of never brought him here!" She screams at me with tears in her eyes and I flinch, she had never yelled at me, even when I was young and stubborn, it caused me to tear up for the second time of the night.

"Omma," I say choking back on a sob, "I don't understand." My mother gasps as she takes in the situation, I would of never remembered my brother or the separation between us, why was it okay for her to put the blame on me. Realising Jungkook most likely sort me out, she pulls me quickly closing the door behind us and locking it. I try to ask what is going on but she is already reaching for her phone.

"Leave now and stay away from my daughter!" She screams at Jungkook, "If you don't leave I will be calling the police." She cries out, I try to reach for her phone stopping her from calling the police, this was her son why was she acting like he had killed someone.

"You know that wouldn't work Omma," Jungkook says softly against the wooden door, he was crying, he wanted so desperately to live a normal life that I was given instead of being dragged into his fathers world. So cold and so desolate of love, he craved his mothers love and touch, to feel like a normal son, with good grades, playing sport and having fun outings with friends. But life was so much crueller than that. 

"You and your father-," My mother begins to yell.

"What about me?" A deep unknown voice is heard from behind the door, my mother instantly falls back collapsing onto the ground, she sobs into her hands, muffling her mouth with her hand. Confused by the situation I look into the peep hole, I notice Jungkook looking down and in shame as tears continue to fall from his eyes, a man just shorter of Jungkook stood by the side of him, I could see the tattoos peering from underneath his suit as they ran up the side of his neck. A suit and tattooed, "Please jagiya, let us talk," He says trying to coax my mother.

"No!" She wails, "We had a deal, YOU promised!" She cries out, dragging me from the door, I am conflicted on the situation, why was my father able to dress in a nice suit while my mother and I struggled, why did Jungkook look so ashamed.

"I did everything to hide her from the system, Jungkook was the one to find her," He yells through the door and in that moment it had clicked in Jungkook's mind the reason he could never find her sister and his fathers avoidance was because he was the one who had hidden it, his father had hidden his sister. "You stupid boy!" His father growls out at Jungkook.

"You arrogant pig!" Jungkook retorts angry tears falling down his face, "You never told me a damn fucking thing, you avoided every single question, I thought they knew, I thought she knew!" His father grabs Jungkook by the collar and Jungkook does the same for him. From behind the door I can hear heavy footsteps as Yeonjun separates the two. 

"Omma what is going on?" I ask. She sighs standing up and opening the door, it shocks all three of the men standing in the porch. Walking to the dining table she sits down without a single word, the tears still falling from her eyes. "Jungkook?" He also just walks past and sits down, trying to place himself the farthest from my mother trying to give her space that she needed. I look at the man who is my father walk into the room, he radiates authority. What I hated most about him was how I could see myself in this man, I saw the features reflect onto me and I hated it. He walks past me without giving another glance, Yeonjun stands at the door looking out into the street, hands crossed in front of him, what was he security?

"Y/n I think you should sit down," My mother calls out to me as she has her head still in her hands, cautiously walking across the room I seat myself next to my mother closest to Jungkook, I look up to the man who was my father.

"My name is Minseok, and for you Jungkook, this is your Mother Ji-eun," I just stare blankly at the man as he furrows his eyebrows, trying his best to find the words to explain the situation. "I am in the mafia," Covering my mouth quickly to silence the gasp that threatened to leave my mouth, I swallow it down, "I met your mother in a coffee shop and she took my breathe away, we quickly fell in love and soon eloped, she fell pregnant with Jungkook, I was able to hide from Jagiya-"