1

This is for you AuroSayujya ♥️

Sometime in 2013, Louis' and Harry's resident

"Ready?" Louis asked and held his hand on top of the keyboard to his laptop.

Harry nuzzled his cheek against Louis' shoulder.
"Yeah, this will be really cringy watching myself but let's investigate why the fans think we're in love." He chuckled.

"Yeah, it's crazy right?" Louis smiled.

They locked eyes before Harry looked down at his hands and put his head against Louis' shoulder again.
"Totally."

"Yeah...so, I did a little research. Apparently we should watch this account, Freddieismyqueen on Youtube according to our fans." Louis said.

Harry stared at him in disbelief.
"You asked our fans which clips we should watch of ourselves?"

Louis burst out laughing.
"Of course not, love. I just checked  which one was the most popular and read the comments."

Harry's cheeks turned pink.
"Oh. Okay, well, let's get on with it."

Louis pressed play and leaned back and threw his arm around Harry's shoulders. Harry read the headline.
"Iconic Larry moments, top 30 countdown. That many huh?"

Louis pressed pause.
"There are others with a lot more. We can watch them too." He said with a grin.

"Really? This will be entertaining. This is so silly, Lou." Harry giggled.

"Yeah, it's funny." Louis said and rolled his eyes playfully before he pressed play again.

"Okay, number 30, the VMA hug." Harry read out loud.

Louis cackled.
"Oh my God! The music, and it's in slow motion! Three times in a row. It's just a hug! We hug each other all the time."

Harry gave him an amused dimpled smile before he turned to look at the screen again. 

"Number 29, kiss me you fool." Louis read and blushed a little, knowing what was coming next.

They both grunted and put their hands in front of their eyes even if they peaked between their fingers while they watch themselves throw candy at each other. Then Harry watches himself saying "kiss me you fool" and Louis threw himself at him and pretended to kiss him.
"This is embarrassing! Why did I say that?" Harry whined.

"We were just playing around, Haz." Louis answered but he seemed a little embarrassed too.

"Thank God that's over. What's next? Noooo! #28, lovebites!" Harry said and Louis laughed at him.

They both cringed when they watch themselves in that interview that they both had forgotten all about. The interviewer asked them about lovebites. Harry hid his face against Louis' shoulder when the footage of him jumping Louis to give him a lovebite came up.
"Noooo! Not again, in slow motion!" He screeched and Louis burst out laughing, clutching his stomach.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the end of the embarrassment. Another interview was shown right after that. Harry watched himself blush and lie badly when the German interviewer asked him about his lovebite on the neck that was on display. Then Louis said "I gave him it." 

Harry looked at Louis next to him.
"Why did you say that? It only made it worse!"

Louis shrugged his shoulders.
"It was the truth."

"Yeah, but still." Harry smiled and rolled his eyes.

They rewind the film a little. They had missed something if they would go on the music. They watched themselves look at each other and smile after Louis said that he gave it to him. Harry couldn't remember them doing that, but it was just a coincidence. They were allowed to look at each other without it having any deeper meaning. Louis seemed to be thinking the same thing. After that, a lot of different still shots of them with lovebites on display were shown and they both blushed. They were both glad when the countdown continued. They couldn't really explain the lovebite thing.

"#27, roomies!" Louis shouted in an effort to lighten the mood after the last one.

Louis watched the screen. Harry, Liam, and Niall were getting interviewed.
"Wait, I don't think I have seen this one before!" He said excitedly.

"Harry, you live with Louis, is that correct?"

"Yes."

"He's not here so you can give us the dirt."

Louis turned to look at Harry and wiggled his eyebrows with a smirk before he continued to look at the clip.

"Is he the messiest?"

"Yes."

"Does he do the washing up?"

"Never."

"Does he make his bed?"

"Never."

"No? Hopeless, hopeless flatmate. Would you rather be with one of these guys?"

Louis leaned forward, interested in hearing Harry's answer.

"No."

Louis turned to Harry with a smile and rubbed his cheeks with both hands.
"Aaaaw, that's so sweet of you, Hazza."

Harry gave him a shy smile even if Louis was mushing his cheeks together. They didn't comment on it further and watched the next clip. Apparently they were still on the same subject. Harry read out loud.
"Then Harry 'supposedly' moved out."

It was from another interview with all of them.

Interviewer: You live together all of you?"

Zayn: "No."

Niall: "No, we live beside each other."

Harry: "No we still live together."

Louis burst out laughing when Harry winked on the screen after his statement.
"Very subtle!"

"Hey, I messed up. We weren't supposed to say that we live together." Harry defended himself.

"Yeah, what's up with that anyway? So what if we live together?" Louis questioned.

Harry just shrugged his shoulders in response. Louis had paused the video when they started talking and unpaused it again. He giggled when he read the text "What was that Harry?"

They watched Harry wink again in slow motion and then another text appeared. "Oh..."

"Come on! It was just a wink!" Harry protested before he read the next text that appeared. "Louis forgetting they aren't supposed to be living together anymore."

He smirked at Louis.
"Looks like you're the one who messed up this time."

They watched another interview. They had so many over the years that they didn't remember most of them.

Interviewer: "What's your current favorite tv-show?"

Harry: " Friends, always. Have you seen gogglebox?"

Louis: "Yeah, gogglebox is great!"

Interviewer: "When do you have time to watch it?"

Louis: "When we're home...when we're working from London..."

"Oh, come on! That's nothing! I still thought of Doncaster as home, that's why I corrected myself." Louis shouted and waved at the screen after he paused it. They were really getting into this.

"You know that but no one else does." Harry chuckled.

"Yeah, that's true. I need to wee. Wanna continue our investigation after that?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, it's fun but embarrassing at the same time." Harry chuckled.

"Tell me about it." Louis smiled and got up to walk to the bathroom.