5

"Are you done feeling embarrassed? I thought it was funny as hell. So did Niall." Louis finally said after they had been laying like that for five minutes.

"It will never stop being embarrassing." Harry muttered but he turned around with a sigh so he would be able to watch the screen. Louis kept his arm around him.

"I bet you're glad that you wanted to continue to watch this?" Louis teased.

"Whatever Mr 'Harry is really good with his hands..." Harry retorted and Louis giggled.

"We're equally shameless. Press play."

"#6, the whispers that got Louis all hot and bothered, oh my, what is this?" Harry asked with a smirk.

Louis damn well knew what was coming next and he hid his face against Harry's back. It was his time to be embarrassed now. Harry cackled.
"Oh my God, look at you. What did I say?"

"You don't remember?" Louis asked.

"No?"

"Good. I'm taking that to my grave. Let's just say that you had a really dirty mouth." Louis answered with a blush. Watching himself react like that to something Harry said to him was indeed very embarrassing.

"Oh, come on! Tell me! I can't be that bad!" Harry protested.

Louis leaned in to whisper in his ear.
"You told me that you would eat me out if I didn't behave." He regretted telling him as soon as the words left his mouth.

Harry's breath hissed and he blushed crimson red. Hearing Louis whispers those words in his ear did things to him.
"Oh, yeah, I had just read about that. Sorry. Clearly a joke."

"Obviously." Louis agreed and laid back down.

Harry pressed play again, so they didn't have to talk about that anymore. Louis missed the title on the next clip. His head was spinning. He tried to make sense of what Harry had just told him. Why would he google that? Unless? No way!

He had to test his theory. Just a small gesture. He was scared. This uncertainty was the reason why he hadn't made a move before, why he hadn't told Harry about his feelings. If Harry rejected him things would become really awkward between them and they couldn't have that. He didn't want to risk it all, but maybe he could do something that he easily could gloss over if Harry asked what the hell he was doing? Yeah, that could work.

Harry watched some clip of the two of them caressing each other's thighs, Louis wasn't paying attention to the screen, his focus was entirely on Harry. He held his breath and pressed his crotch against Harry's bum to see his reaction. Harry immediately pressed back against his crotch. Louis' head was spinning and he ground him lightly before he pulled back. Harry didn't say anything, he just watched the computer. Louis saw that as a good sign. If his action had made Harry repulsed he would have turned around and asked him what the hell he was doing. Right? Instead, he pushed back. Louis knew that he was playing with fire.

Louis glanced at the screen. Oh God, it was that Mario Cart interview where they talked about who was in front and who was behind. Harry's sweater had slipped, showing off some of his skin and Louis reached out a shaky hand to caress his hip with his fingertips. Harry moved his arm so he would have access to his stomach as well. Really? Louis let his fingers glide and caressed his tummy briefly before he removed his hand. Harry seemed to be holding his breath as well.

Louis waited a couple of seconds before he caressed his tummy again and pushed his crotch against Harry's bum once more. Harry let out a soft moan, barely audible, that made all the hair on Louis' arms stand up. He glanced at the scream again. It was a clip where Harry was standing behind him while he sat on a couch. Harry was caressing his arm up and down and he saw himself push his arm back to give Harry better access.

He was still running his fingers against Harry's soft skin when he notices that Harry pushed his bum against his crotch this time. This was turning him on, Harry must notice that, right? He slowly ground him and that was definitely a soft moan escaping Harry's lips. Louis felt brave for once.

After one last glance at the screen (he was gesturing to Harry that he wanted a blow job) he reached his hand towards Harry's chin to turn his head around. Harry met his gaze. He looked vulnerable. They stared at each other for a moment before Louis slowly started to lean in. His heart jumped in his chest when he realized that Harry met him halfway and then their lips touched. They both gasped.

Louis moved his lips against Harry's and he replied. They kissed softly with their lips closed for a moment before Louis pulled back to look at his friend again. Harry's face broke out in a beautiful smile and he moved so he was laying on his back instead and wrapped his arms around Louis' neck and pulled him down for another kiss. Louis eagerly met him halfway and this time they opened their mouths and started to tongue kiss slowly at first.

Louis couldn't believe that this was finally happening and he cupped Harry's cheek and deepened the kiss. Harry had his hand in Louis' hair and Louis rolled on top of him. Feeling Louis' weight on him, pressing him into the couch made his cock twitch, and when Louis felt that he moaned into the kiss.

When they needed to come up for air they were both panting heavily.
"Lou, is this really happening?" Harry asked in awe.

"Yeah, you want this too, right? I'm not just imagining things?" Louis asked with an insecure voice.

Harry smiled and caressed his cheek lovingly.
"I've wanted this for as long as I can remember."

"Me too! Why haven't you told me?" Louis asked.

"Why haven't you told me?" Harry retorted.

"I was scared that you didn't feel the same way." Louis admitted.

"Exactly but now I'm finally gonna tell you that I'm in love with you and I'm also so fucking turned on right now. Wanna help me out with that?" Harry asked and stared at Louis, waiting for his response, afraid that he had been too straightforward.

Louis looked really emotional.
"Yeah, I love you, Hazza." He said before he crashed their lips together again and rubbed his crotch against Harry's so he would know that he wasn't the only one who was turned on.

In the background, the video of them drunk in Wellington played but they didn't pay attention. If they had they would finally have remembered that this wasn't the first time they kissed.

The End