4

"I'm bored, Hazza!" Louis whined as he came walking into their living room the next morning.

"Well, good morning to you too. I have made breakfast. We haven't finished the video." Harry said. He was already seated on the sofa.

Louis came and flopped down on the couch next to Harry.
"Yeah? You wanna continue our investigation?"

Harry blushed.
"We don't have to. I just thought it would be fun to watch it all."

"Of course!" Louis hurried to say. He wanted to watch it too, mostly so he could see Harry's reaction to it. He was trying to figure something out.

Harry handed him a cup of tea and some toast. They made themselves comfortable, sharing a blanket over their legs before Harry pressed play on the laptop. The next headline said #14 Harry is whipped. He almost regretted the decision to continue watching. He wasn't whipped! Louis looked at him with a grin and wiggled his eyebrows before he focused on the screen again.

It was two clips. One from some interview where Louis said "not sure about your fringe" and Harry immediately ruffled his hair to fix it and looked over to Louis for approval and got a "much better."

In the next clip, they were on stage and Louis told Harry to sing "wrong-sized shoe" instead of It's Gotta Be You and Harry did as he was told.

Louis laughed at the clips and looked at Harry.
"Totally whipped! You're so submissive, Haz."

Harry gave him a dirty look and Louis' laugh got caught in his throat. What the hell was that? But then Harry pouted his lower lip, looking adorable.
"Am not."

Louis ruffled his hair.
"Yeah, it's cute, Haz. I like it."

Why did he say that out loud? They stared at each other pensively and Louis gulped. His eyes flickered down to Harry's lips briefly. Harry was the one who broke the weird tension between them by pressing play on the computer again. He gave Louis a dimpled smile and rolled his eyes at him. They continued to watch. The next headline said #13, Public display of affection.

They watched a series of clips of themselves with an arm around each other's shoulders, hugging, whispering to each other, touching each other, holding each other, caressing each other's arms, and sitting in each other's lap. They both smiled at the clips.
"We're pretty cute." Harry stated.

"Fucking adorable." Louis said.

They glanced at each other shyly.
"I'm happy we're such good friends." Louis said.

"Me too, best friends." Harry replied.

Louis turned to face the screen again when he heard Harry sigh. He saw Harry moving away from him to lay down on the couch in the other direction. He couldn't have that so he crawled over to lay behind him. Harry didn't question it, he just moved forward a little so he would fit. They usually watched movies like this, snuggling on the couch together.  When Louis was in place Harry reached out and pulled the computer closer so they could see before he pressed play again and they read the next capture, #12, counting on each other's fingers. It was a cute moment where Louis used Harry's fingers to count. Harry felt Louis' chest move behind him when he laughed softly at the clip. They didn't pause and continued to the next one #11, Harry are you good with your hands?

The clip showed Liam asking Harry if he was good with his hands. Louis smiled and nodded "really good."

Harry burst out laughing and paused before he turned his head so he could look at Louis behind him.
"Why did you say that?"

Louis was red as a tomato.
"I don't know!"

"How do you know that I'm good with my hands?" Harry teased.

Louis' breath hissed.
"I don't, do I? Stop making fun of me!" He complained and started to tickle Harry.

Harry turned around and tried to remove Louis' hands, laughing out loud. Louis stopped when he realized that they were laying pressed against each other. He hadn't thought this through. Harry looked up and their faces were inches apart. He stopped laughing and blushed and he hurried to turn around again and pressed play on the computer. Louis' heart was beating rapidly and he tried to focus on the screen again. #10, do me a favor? (Aka possessive boyfriend).

Harry watched the clip with interest. He was touching Liam's ear when Louis turned his head to look at them. He seemed really pissed off and said "Do me a favor?" How could Harry forget this moment? It was a strange one. Louis didn't comment on it and they moved on to the next clip, #9, Louis asks for a kiss.

They watched their interaction in silence. They were doing some interview and Harry caressed Louis' cheek and Louis formed his lips into a kiss at Harry. Why did they do things like this? They had never really thought about how they acted with each other. They were both lost in thoughts.

The next headline said #8 Next to you. They watched themselves before a press conference or something. Harry asked Louis "Where do you wanna sit?" and Louis immediately answered "Next to you." Then one of their handlers said "You can't sit together."

"That's so stupid. Why can't we sit together?" Louis said behind Harry.

"You know why. They don't want our fans to think that something is going on between us." Harry answered and pressed pause.

"Like that would make a difference if we sit next to each other or not. Clearly the fans still think we're a couple." Louis chuckled.

"Yeah..." Harry answered, not really knowing what to say so he pressed play again. 

The next title was called #7 Lou, can I give you a blowjob?
"Nooooo!" Harry shouted and turned around to hide his face in the crook of Louis' neck from embarrassment but he could still hear their dialogue.

"Lou, can I give you a blowjob?"

"I'd love to, if you just wait."

"Man, we really need to stop joking about things like that, huh?" Louis said, a laugh lingering in his voice.

Harry just huffed, blowing hot air against Louis' neck and he noticed that his skin formed goosebumps and nuzzled his nose against it to feel them.
"Uhm, Harry? What are you doing?" Louis asked quietly, holding his breath.

"Hiding from my embarrassment." Harry mumbled against Louis' skin.

"Oh, okay, just checking." Louis answered softly and Harry could hear the smile in his voice. Louis made no effort to move away. Instead, he wrapped his arm around him and hugged him and they lay like that in silence for a while.