Chilly

A/N: This is a small fanfic I made randomly in the span of one day and...uh it's trash...sorry...erm....hope you like it....gomen Tsuki

Kenma shivered as a gust of wind blew into his face.

"I'm cold."

"Do you want my coat?" Kuroo asked.

Kenma just looked at Kuroo like he was stupid.

"No. Then you'll catch a cold, baka."

Kuroo chose to ignore Kenma's name-calling and pulled out another coat.

"I'll be fine, I brought an extra coat because I knew you'd forget to bring one."

"I'm not cold anymore."

Kuroo snorted, "yeah, yeah sure you're not cold."

Kenma was always cold. Kuroo was pretty sure he just wanted to turn him down.

Kuroo and Kenma were walking to school on a cold December morning. The puddinghead was focused on his video games, as always, and Kuroo was trying to make sure they didn't freeze to death.

Just a typical, cold morning.

Kuroo shoved the extra coat into his backpack and wrapped his big arms around Kenma, practically lifting him. Kenma jolted just slightly but he kept on tapping on that darn video game console he held.

"You're so light!" Kuroo remarked, "what have you been eating, air?"

Kenma ignored him. Typical typical Kenma.

Kuroo, exasperated, dropped Kenma back onto the ground and sulked a little, feeling like an unloved little kid.

A few minutes later, he decided to fight for Kenma's attention again.

"Kenma."

No reply.

"Kenma."

No reply.

"KENMA"

"What do you want?"

Could anyone sound more pissed off? Kuroo didn't think so.

"Nothing."

Kuroo thought it was awfully pathetic that he was Kenma's boyfriend for a few months and yet the adorable ridiculous puddinghead wouldn't even look at him half of the time. Kenma was sulky and apathetic and...basically the opposite of Kuroo and yet.... Kuroo still loved him an impossibly large amount-what the heck was wrong with him?!

Kuroo studied Kenma's face as he concentrated on his video game. His face was scrunched in concentration and his golden eyes were squinted. A few strands of his hair were blowing into the middle of his face but he didn't seem to notice. He shivered a little. 'I'm not cold', yeah right.

He cupped Kenma's small hands in his big gloved ones and was surprised by how cold they were.

"Gosh, Kenma, you're freezing!" He tsk tsked. "I told you to bring gloves!"

Kenma's hands were so cold that Kuroo couldn't understand how he could still move them. His poor precious little hands were suffering because Kenma didn't care enough to protect them. Typical, typical Kenma.

"I wouldn't have been able to play videogames as well," Kenma responded, oblivious to the torture his hands were facing.

Kuroo sighed, "it's all about your blasted video games, why am I surprised? one day you're going to freeze to death and you won't even notice!"

"Hm." Kenma ignored him. So cute yet so cold.

Kuroo grabbed the controller from Kenma's hands.

Kenma finally looked at him, frowning. "Give it back."