THIRTEEN | I AM SUPERGIRL

【𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐋】

"I'm doing it! HELL YEAH, I'M DOING IT!"

I screamed with excitement as I flew through the air. Yes, flew. I was fucking flying. Properly this time, not accidentally levitating off of my bed.

I soared through the air, Clark behind me, shouting with me. It was beautiful. I didn't know the sky could be this blue this close up. It was like looking into a diamond, shining in the soft glare of the sun. And clouds- it turns out clouds are really soft. Like, almost too soft to touch that they turn into mist, but if you concentrate real hard, they feel like if silk and feathers had a baby.

"Catch up old man!" I called out to him behind me, flying back to him and bumping him in the shoulder. I sped away, laughing wildly as he cursed me out, accepting the challenge, and soon we were racing through the sky, into the sunset.

 I sped away, laughing wildly as he cursed me out, accepting the challenge, and soon we were racing through the sky, into the sunset

ROMANO APARTMENT
MARCH 24, 18:00

"What are you smiling about?"

"Nothing." I told my sister. I've been reliving that memory in my head constantly for the past week. I want to do more, but Clark said he can't right now. He's busy. Superman things, I guess.

"You've been acting so strange these past days. I don't know what to think." Tina said from the kitchen as she made us dinner.

"What? No I have not!" I exclaimed.

"Yes you have." Nico said from next to me.

"No, I- I am just thriving in my life right now and you bitches are jealous." I waved them off.

"See, its things like that that give me concern for you." Tina said, and NIco nodded along.

"You know what, I don't appreciate both of you ganging up on me. I'm never hanging out with you again."

Tina just laughed me off and turned up her music, continuing to cook. Nico shuffled closer to me, and lowly asked "What's really happening?"

I signaled with my finger for him to come closer and whispered in his ear, "I can fly."