The Morning

Eren's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. I want more sleep, I glanced at the clock and I yelled, "SHIT!" It was 10 minutes to 7:30, that's when school starts! I jumped to Mikasa's room and she wasn't in there. Forget it. I went back to my bedroom, it was filled with posters and clothes scattered everywhere. I looked at my reflection on the mirror. The gorgeous abs and my beautiful boys to attract boys. I'm gay, I like to date a boy, but I never dated a guy in my life. Even, a girl!

I put on a green t-shirt and jeans, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Couple minutes later, I was done with my teeth. I looked at my hair, it seemed fine. I darted down the stair and went to the kitchen to grab a apple. Before I grabbed, I found a note.

This note has Mikasa's hand writing. It says : I will tell Mr. Smith, you were sick and you were coming late for school. You owe me one next time. Mikasa. P.S. Look in your backpack ;)

What the hell? Why is she being a girly girl? I put my hand in my backpack. This backpack has a black wing and a white wing. It means freedom. Eh, I don't care. When I found Mikasa's object, my eyes went from normal to shocked. I pulled the object out of my backpack.

"I will keep this. It's not for you Mikasa..." It was a condom. I putted the condom in my backpack and left the house.

***

It was 7:42 a.m. I hope I don't get a detention again. I went to my locker and put my backpack away. I grabbed my materials and slammed my locker. I search for my classroom and found my room.

Room 206 Erwin Smith's Classroom

I grabbed the knob and twisted it. The class looked at me, giving me looks like "your in trouble." I went to my desk and sat down.

"Eren Jaeger." Erwin says with his deep voice. I call him Erwin, instead of Mr.Smith. He doesn't care if I call him that.

"Yes sir." I said. He looked at me with an angry face and replied, "This time, you don't get a detention because of this note." He held up a small piece of paper. Then, Erwin threw away the paper and went back to reading his book. Oh, it must be free time.