The Embarrassment

Levi's POV

I walked into the boys restroom to find that brat. I took a step into the stalls, I hear nothing. Eren must be somewhere else. But, I was about to walk out, until I hear a sniffle. That has to be Eren, I looked bend down. I see a pair of shoes, they belong to Eren.

I knocked on the stall door, "Eren, it's me Levi." I said. Before I could say anything else, he opened the stall door and pushed me out of the way.

"Levi, I don't know...I feel embarrassed." Eren said, sadly. I had to say something to calm him down, "What are you talking about Eren? I was shocked because I seen a spider on the ground. I'm afraid of spiders." I said. I had to lie to Eren. He was blushing red, I think I made this worse.

"Me too. I'm afraid of spiders." Eren said. He was looking in my eyes, this was awkward. So, I left the stalls to go back to class, Eren was running toward my direction. I looked up at Eren's face, it was normal now.

Man, why do I have to so short?

"Levi? Do you want to hang out after school?" Eren asked, "We can go to your place, if you want to. You see, my sister is a "stalker" and it can be weird." I nodded my head and smile at him. Eren smiled back, his bright white teeth, I hate myself.

Why is he the one?

Eren and I entered the classroom, people were staring at us. They is kinda creepy, we walked along and sat down in our desks. I see two hands popped out of where, they were on Eren's shoulders.

"Are you ok Eren? What did he do you?" The soft voice said.

"I'm fine Mikasa, he didn't do anything. I just seen a spider on the ground. That's why I ran away." Eren said. Mikasa darted her eyes, she must be thinking, is that true? I nodded in agreement, Mikasa let go of Eren. She left Eren and went to a group of people. I noticed something, when she let go of Eren, she was giving me a dirty look.

Apparently, she hates me, a lot. Eren was right about her, she is a stalker. It is quarter till 9, it was about time to go to my next class. I took out my schedule to see my next class, it is Chemistry.

"Hey Levi, what's your next class?" Eren asked. I gave him my schedule, so he can compare our schedules. Eren's eyes were shocked, "Levi, all of our classes are the same." He smiled and gave me back my schedule. I turned my head away from Eren and smiled.

Wow, that brat and I have classes together. That shitty brat will be mine.