Chemistry

Eren's POV

I'm happy. Levi and I have classes together. My heart is racing and I have the urge to smile. Then, the bell rang, everybody got their supplies and started going to the door. I gather my supplies and stood by the door. I wanted to help Levi out. He stopped by the door, "Are you gonna go to class brat?"

I nodded in agreement and went towards Levi. We started walking down the hallways to Chemistry, we didn't talk to each other. I didn't want to start the conversation, I wanted Levi to start it. But, sadly, he didn't. We entered Chemistry class and the teacher asked, "Well, we have the new student in our class? Why not take a seat next to... Mikasa!" I was shocked, that isn't good. Mikasa hates Levi. It's gonna get worse!

"Ms. Hange!" I stopped talking because I didn't have a plan, "Ummm, I can switch seats with Mikasa because I am helping out Levi with his classes. I can sit by Levi and Mikasa can sit by Jean." Ms. Hange smiled and nodded. I was happy again!

Levi and I entered the classroom, I looked at Mikasa. She was staring at me, that stalker. I sat down in my new assigned seat. Levi sat down next to me. He got his phone out and started texting someone. I didn't bother look at his phone. He glanced at me, "What?"

We were staring at each other's eyes. His grey eyes are beautiful, that's what I wanted to say. But, I said something weird, "Have you ever had your first kiss?" I bet he is creeped out now.

"No." He replied, why did he say no? How could nobody kiss him? He is a beautiful, muscular guy. Awkwardly, somebody came into our conversation, "Hi Eren!" A voice of a girl, it was Historia. She is nice and pretty girl. But, she could be annoying sometimes. She is one of my closest friends. I call her by a nickname, her name is Krista.

"Hi Krista, have you met Levi?" I asked. She shook her head and stared at Levi. She held out her hand and smiled. Levi's hand met hers and shook. He didn't smile? He never smiles, that's weird.

The second bell rang, it was time for Chemistry. Krista left our table and went to sit by Ymir. Then, Ymir kissed Krista...on the lips. They have been dating for 5 months. It was cute at first, but, now it is more adorable. Even, I can't show my feelings to Levi. But, not now, I want to learn more about his life.

"Class, since we had the test last Thursday, you all can do anything! Everybody got a "A"!" Ms. Hange yelled. She is a good teacher, but, weird sometimes. No wonder she is single.

"What's going with the teachers today?" I asked. Marco stood up and he said, "This Friday, there is no school because of Spring break. All the teachers want to have fun like the rest of us." I hear beeping behind me, I see Levi on his phone again.

This time I had to look, I couldn't read the name. The name is Kuchel Ackerman. I read his message, my heart was racing what I just read,

"Hey mom, I having the best first day school. It is better than my hometown. I met this guy and he is like me. We are two gay guys, I like him. He is a nice, handsome guy. He has beautiful eyes. I want to invite him to my place, is that fine?"

His mom, Kuchel Ackerman, answered, "Yes." I smiled and I was filled with joy.