3

instagram.

caityperez, and 196,212 others liked this post

arabellabennett: party in the hills

view all comments.

username: MET HER LATE NIGHT LAST NIGHT AT A PARTY IN THE HILLS

username: quoting wdw ofc

caityperez: sexc asf
arabellabennett: all u

username: i love ur style

username: date daniel

username: ew

username: you'll never be successful

third person.

Arabella and Caitlin arrived at the party they were invited to at 9:30. as they walked through the door, Caity saw somebody she knew, agreeing to meet Arabella at the bar.

Arabella made her way over to the bar, barging past the PDA couples and dancing drunk girls. she sat down on a stool, next to a guy she didn't know, waiting for the bar tender.

"two vodkas please" Arabella ordered, receiving a nod from the tender. she waited there, playing with her rings on her fingers, when a glass was hit onto the bar table from next to her.

"hi" the stranger began, moving closer to Arabella. she didn't dare look at who it was, as she knew no one here anyways.

"i'm not interested, sorry" Arabella spoke, looking up and towards the back of the bar.

"you sure?" the guy asked, a sense of cockiness in his tone. Arabella rolled her eyes, turning her body language towards the guy and looking at him.

her eyes widened as she saw the Daniel Seavey sitting beside her. he had a smirk on his face, his hair slightly parted, but messy, wearing a white unbuttoned shirt, ripped black jeans and a black denim jacket. she finally looked away and down to the floor.

"i'm Daniel Seavey" he introduced, "but i'm pretty sure you already knew that"

Arabella cleared her throat, looking up into his eyes with a smile. "i'm Arabella"

"pleasure to meet you" Daniel said with a smirk, shaking her hand gently. "so i'm gorgeous, huh?"

"i was joking" Arabella laughed. "sorry about that"

"no i'm flattered" Daniel said, taking his drink in his hand. "thank you"

"you're welcome" Arabella said in a quiet tone. "who invited you to this party?"

"it's my friends party" Daniel answered, looking down at her. "you?"

"a friend dragged me along" Arabella answered.

"i bet you're glad you came now, hmm" Daniel assumed, holding his smirk on his face.

"i was lying about that crush thing, by the way" Arabella began.

"really?" Daniel chuckled.

"yes" Arabella said with a smile, "i didn't know who to say and you were the first person to come to mind"

"okay" Daniel muttered, taking his drink inbetween his lips with a smirk. "what's your last name, Arabella?"

"Bennett" Arabella answered, being handed the drinks she ordered. "why?"

"no reason" Daniel answered. he rose from his seat, leaving the now empty glass on the table. "see you around, Arabella"

Arabella gave him a smile as he walked into the crowd. then suddenly Caity crashed next to her with a hyper smile.

"Daniel Seaveys at this party" Caity announced, sitting down next to her.

"i know" Arabella answered, giving her a vodka. "i spoke to him"

"no way!" Caity exclaimed, getting all excited. "did you tell him you had a crush on him?"

"no!" Arabella laughed. "shut up and drink your vodka"

{🎤🤍🌟🥡🌺}
a/n
happy new year!!