Chapter 33 - Charity Ball

Authors note

Hi, Hope you liked the last chapter, More sweet moments coming on the way. Stay tuned!!

*****************************************************************************************

The days passed very quickly, It was friday and Kiara was sitting in the villa garden, she had already eaten her dinner, William came home finishing all his work and he finds out she is sitting in the garden, keeping her head on the knees, William goes to her and asks, hey what happened?why are you sitting like this? Is everything alright? she speaks yes , its just my term exams are approaching next week. He laughs so are you not prepared little princess, she stares at him, what was there to laugh upon? he says nothing, start studying then, she says yes from this weekend il start preparing for it. He reminds her of tomorrow's charity ball, she speaks yeah i remember it very well, He tells her he will send the hiarstylist , I like your loose wavy hair, she says as you say. 

Next day, its evening Kiara's hairstylist has arrived to do her hair, Kiara was in her room, Lily takes the stylist upstairs. Lily knocks at her door , she opens it and the stylist greets her Hi, I am Andy, Mr Walton send me here to do your hair. Kiara calls her in and then Andy starts her work. She says you got beautiful glossy hair, we just need to tine it a little then you will look perfect. It took her forty minutes to do her hair and last she looked good. She wears the gown quickly and shows it to Andy, she looked flawless. Kiara say thanks to Andy for doing her hair so nicely. 

William comes to her room and looks at her and compliments her that she is looking absolutely gorgeous, Kiara quickly responds him , so do you 'Mr Walton'. He comes to her back and puts a beautiful diamond necklace on her neck, she was surprised and she told him, you really need to stop giving me such expensive gifts to me, its bad. William makes a face, he asks her you dont like it? she speaks no, its beautiful but .... He puts his finger on her lips and says keep quiet, the dress is a bit revealing so i need to put something on your neck. 

Lets have a look at Kiara and William Walton:

OMG they both look stunning.

William gives her hand shall we go? she takes his hand and says yes . Liam takes out the car, William and Kiara sits inside, William helps her with the dress since it was long from back, she says thanks to him. She was looking down only all the way, William initiates the conversation , you will. not get bore Rosy will be accompanying Ethan tonight. She says thats good. He further says , don't try to drink there, you always get in trouble after that, she speaks i don't drink Mr Walton and both look at each other, He smirks and soon they arrive at the location, Kiara sees lots of photographers waiting outside. She says omg this is insane, they are so many, he says don't worry il be holding you and il be around you most of the time. She says can i go back? He gives her a stare, she looks down, he held her face in his hands and speaks , no need to worry just calm down. They get off the car and the flash lights begins to hit Kiara's eyes, William was holding her tightly in his embrace and moving in. One of the reporters came in front and asks Mr Walton , we often see you are always with this young lady, is she special? do you have any relation to her? Please everyone wants to know? William does not answer and get in.