Chapter 17 - Celebration party and meeting an old friend

Kiara gets ready and looks at herself in the mirror and says OMG the slit looks so so sexyyy suddenly William speaks that, she turns around and look at him , he was looking damn hot in a suit and his hair perfectly brushed. Her mouth was open because she could not believe how come he is so beautiful. He snaps his fingers are you done glaring at me, she speaks her heart OMG you are beautiful Mr Walton, He comes forward and kisses her and says you are beautiful Kiara and you are looking so damn hot goddess in this white dress, you do not understand what I want to do to you right now, she blushes and speaks I have to do my hair yet and a light make up, wait for me , he tells her let me do your hair, she allows him to do that, she simply left her hair down and wore a light make up, suddenly William takes out a small box from his pocket and gives it to her, she asks him what is this? He speaks something which you will wear tonight , just open it. She takes the box from him and opens it, its beautiful pair of Diamond studs, she gets shocked and tells him I cannot accept such expensive gifts from you William, this isn't right. 

He takes her in his arms and tells him you are mine Kiara I can any time give you or buy you anything, so do not think much and let me make you wear these. she is standing in front of mirror and he put earrings in her ear, she looked stunning in those diamond studs. He looked at her and tells her she is looking like an angel tonight, stay with me only at party. 

A look at Kiara's dress for the evening

They move out from the room and Liam takes out the car, Ashley (the bodyguard)is accompanying them tonight since its a huge celebration

They move out from the room and Liam takes out the car, Ashley (the bodyguard)is accompanying them tonight since its a huge celebration. They sit in the car and Liam starts the engine and moves towards the party hall. This time the party was held at William's hotel "The Paradise".  Both were silent on the way, Kiara takes off her heels and leans back at the seat, William gives a smile and speaks what happened ? She tells him does not want to get tired so soon, I am not used to such heels, He whispers in her ear i will massage you later at night, cant wait for that, she gets surprised and started imagining her first time with him. After almost thirty minutes they reach the venue, Kiara quickly grabs her heels and holds Williams arms and get out from the car. 

The media was waiting for him only and the flash lights fell on Kiara and they start speaking Mr Walton who is this young lady accompanying you? We have seen her with you all time, Please answer us , Suddenly one reporter comes in front of Kiara and asks her Mam are you his new interest? Are you after his money? William glares at him and tells him stay away from her and do not dare to asks that again. The reporter gets scared and apologises. They get inside and Kiara takes a breath, he asks her are you alright? she says yes but what was that? How can they ask me such thing? He says do not worry, they knew me by my cold nature , never seen taking so much interest in one girl so it was expected. She speaks what ever they scared me, He hugs her and says well you should only get scared from me, specially tonight after we leave, she swallows in her throat and does not say anything, Then William held her hand tightly and moves towards the hall. Kiara was nervous since now she shares a relationship with William so she has to b up to his standards but at the same time she thinks does it really matters , I l be just like me only. Soon William takes her to meet some people and introduces her to them and they were all rich business man of the city, they were gazing her up and down , she felt a little uncomfortable. Suddenly some one came from back and hugged William, He looked back and it was Ethan. William too hugged him tightly and asked him where were you for such a long time? Ethan full name Ethan parker was a big businessman as William and both were child hood friends, they talked for a while and then William tells him let me introduce you to my sweetheart my girlfriend Kiara.