Chapter 8 - A day full of Romance

Next day in the morning Kiara wakes up and sees that she is wearing her last night dress only , So she started recalling what happened last night as far as i remember i was sleeping in the car, She thinks of her dream also where she was kissing Mr Walton. She gets up and goes to Williams room, she knocks it and Williams asks her to come in. She goes inside and wishes him good morning, then she without waiting asks him what happed last night? I mean how come i came to my room? William tells her she dosed off in the car so he picked her up and took to her room. She thanks him for that then suddenly he comes in front of her and thanks her for kissing him last night, Kiara is surprised and murmurs i thought it was a dream. But William hears it and he speaks so you dream about kissing me? Kiara turns all red due to embarrassment and tells him no i do not Mr Walton, i should better leave then William grabs her hand and just pressed his lips on hers and held her tightly and then he releases her by saying this was a good luck kiss for you since you are joining your university after so many days. Kiara wiping her lips tells him Mr Walton do not kiss me again  i do not like it. William responds her well last night you kissed me madly. Kiara could not hear any more and just runs away and says while running see you at breakfast table. 

William gets ready for company and wears his suit as usually and goes down for breakfast. He asks Lily where is Kiara? She tells him she has not yet come from her room then suddenly Kiara comes down wearing a jeggings and a hot t shirt with a batman logo and smart puma sneakers. William looks at her and tells her girl are you going to university or some sports meet? She answers him back Mr Walton i do not want to grab other peoples attention. And then she takes her seat and start looking for dishes. William tells her just let me know if some one tries to come near you i will teach him a lesson, Kiara gives him a stare. He tells her he will drop her at the university as he is going to his company only, she tells him oh no need to worry il take a bus or taxi, he glares at her and tells her i did not asked you Kiara just come with me. She says alright Mr Walton as you say. 

They leave from the villa in Williams car ,  both were sitting at the back and just chatting about regular things then suddenly William holds Kiara's hand and just gently massages it with his hand, she felt some what awkward but after a while she got comfortable and let him caress her hand then he comes forward and whispers in her ear that do not worry you will get used to it baby girl. She hits him with her elbow and shy's away. Soon they reach her university and William tells her if you do not study hard i will meet your principal then, Kiara gives him a look Mr Walton stop behaving like i am your kid, William tells her no you are way more than that . Then he pecked at her cheeks and let her go. While she was leaving he asks her would she like to join him for club at evening? She tells him ok then he tells her he will text her and will pick her up from the university at 5. She nods and says good bye to him and then William also left for company.

Kiara goes to her class and meets her friends Cathy and Myra and tells them about her meeting with Mr Walton's mother. They both looked excited, then they talk about regular stuff and upcoming events at university since their semester exams were to be held after 3 months so they decided to participate in university events which was exact after one month so they decided perform on belle and will give their names to the respective person tomorrow morning. Three of them were very happy and went to cafetaria for lunch. They gossiped about the latest fashion, upcoming movies and after sometime Mr Walton's message comes, 

Hi. Will be waiting outside your university at sharp 5, dont be late pretty girl.

Kiara blushes after reading the text and her friends teases her so already missing your Mr Walton? She glares at them , come on he is just helping me and just a friend. Her friends replied you will not come to know when you will fall for him Kiara. And as far as we can see you have already started liking him. Kiara does not agree and waves her hand and then her friends say time will come and we will see dear friend just be happy and try to trust him once. She listens to her friends and nods. Soon its 5 pm and Kiara checks her watch and just gets up i am late He must be waiting outside, catch you girls tomorrow for now i am leaving, CYA...