Restless

"Hey I'm Sammy." He smiled.

"I'm Taylor" I shook his hand and smiled. He kept staring at me. Jack set my suitcase down.

"Ok Taylor. So this is Sammy. You guys will be living together for awhile. I'm gonna head home. I'll see you later. Bye Tay. Love ya" he kissed my forehead before walking out of the house.

"Um I guess your staying in that room." Sammy pointed to the door that was closed on the other side of the room. I nodded "thanks" I smiled.

He nodded "I'll help you" he offered.

I walked in back of him. "So Jack is your brother" he asked.

"Yeah. For awhile now" I smiled.

"That makes sense" he laughed. He set my suitcase on the bed.

"Yeah" I laughed.

"I'm gonna watch a movie in a minute if you wanna join me or you can walk around the town or put stuff away. It's up to you" he said. His voice was shaky. I could tell he was nervous.

"I'll stick to the movie." I nodded.

"Ok." He walked out and stood in the doorway and stared at me.

"Um. I'm gonna change I'll be out in a minute" I nodded. I closed the door and walked to my suitcase. I picked out compression shorts and a long sleeve shirt. I threw it on and walked out. I sat on the couch with Sammy.

"Any preferences" he asked.

I shook my head. "Not really. I don't care"

"Tell me about your self" he said. He shifted on the couch and looked at me.

"Ok well. My name is Taylor and I lived in Virginia. I'm moving to la for my job. I'm 18. Before I came here I lived in a apartment. My best friends name is Gracie and I've known her forever. I.. never mind. Um I don't know. I'm not that interesting" I giggled.

"I highly doubt that." He chuckled "what were you gonna say before you said never mind" he looked into my eyes.

"Nothing important" I played with my hands.

"Tell me" he said. He inched closer to me. "Please"

I sighed "I tried to kill myself once"

"Why. Your so beautiful. No one as perfect as you should ever have to do that" he said. He laid a hand on my cheek as I flinched. Worrisome washed over his eyes.

"Sorry." I confessed.

"Who broke you beautiful" he asked.

"I-i can't say. I'm sorry. It's to soon to talk about" I said quietly.

"Will you tell me later then" he asked softly.

"Of course" I smiled "I'm gonna go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow"

I walked to my room and shut the door. I slid down it slowly wiped the tears away. I got up and walked to my bed. I slowly shut my eyes and cried my self to sleep.

Another painful night when I wasn't as strong as yesterday.