News.

I heard a crash down stairs. I looked over and Matt was gone.

"Great. What did he break now?" I questioned. I got and changed. I put on some jeans and a tank top. I brushed my hair and teeth and headed down stairs.

"Babe. What are you doing?" I asked looking up from my phone. Matt turned around with flour all over him. I started laughing.

"It's not funny" he complained. I still laughed.

"What happened?" I said between laughs.

"I was getting something and the flour came out and fell all over me. Now I'm whiter than before" he frowned.

"Are you ok?" I asked walking over to him. He had flour all over him. Just piles and piles. Barely any on the floor.

"Yeah. It hurts" he frowned pointing to him arm.

I tried not to laugh. I turned my back to him as I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I had flour all over me.

"MATT" I yelled.

"Yes babe?" he questioned turning me around.

"You got flour on me. I'm gonna kill you." I said getting a handful of flour and throwing it on him.

"Oh now your gonna be dead" he said grabbing the other flour.

I ran outside and hid in the flowers. I had flour next to me.

"BABE" Matt yelled.

I laughed as I tried to hide more. I walked further into the flowers.

"I'm gonna get you" Matt said. I could here him getting closer.

I got flour ready as I felt it all go down my back.

I turned around and saw Matt with the biggest smirk on his face.

"Were gonna be soo late for school" I laughed.

"Oh well" he replied

I threw all my flour on him and ran. It looked like it was gonna storm anyway.

I got inside and went into the bathroom.

"Your soo funny" he said kissing me.

I wrapped my hands around his neck. "I know. Now get out so I can shower."

"We could go together speed it up." He smirked.

"Mm" I laughed.

I took my shirt off and then my pants. Matt was just standing watching me.

"Are you coming or not"

"Yeah"

He ripped his shirt and pants off. We stepped in the shower together.

••••

Soon enough school was over. I walked down the hall to my locker. I saw a lot of the football boys standing around it. I realized that one of them had there locker next to mine.

"Hey Taylor" brad smirked.

"Hey" I smiled before opening my locker.

"So are you and Gracie helping with the football game this weekend?" Chris asked.

"Maybe. I'm not sure." I replied simply. "I'll asked her if she wants. I mean it's up to your coach" I said putting my books in my locker. Before taking out all my homework things.

"I can talk to him" jack said.

"Ok. I'll ask Gracie. She probably won't care." I said closing my locker.

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye. Oh yeah what's your number. I'll text you what he says." Brad smiled.

I gave him my number. "Bye." I smiled before meeting Matt.

"Taylor. I need to tell you something."

I wave of doubt washed over me.