Christmas.

Yesterday was boring. I didn't do anything. Just moping around my apartment alone.

Today was Christmas. I walked into the kitchen and opened a couple of windows before making some coffee. As I was making myself muffins there was a knock on my door.

I walked over there. I looked at myself. Nike pros, matts shirt and thigh-high socks. I twisted the handle.

"Hello Taylor." I was greeted.

"Oh hey Jared" I smiled. Jared was my neighbor. He helped me move in after Matt left. He's like my brothers age.

"I just wanted to wish you a marry Christmas and give you this" he said handing me a basket.

"Oh thanks. Back at ya. I feel bad I didn't get you anything" I frowned.

"It's fine. I get stuff for everyone on this floor every year. Well I should probably go" he smiled.

"Bye Jared" I hugged him. I closed the door.

"Well at least I don't have to make myself muffins" I laughed.

I decided to call my mom.

It rung and rung before going into voicemail.

"Hey mom. I just wanted to wish you a merry Christmas and I have a gift for you when you get back. I love you. Call me later. Byee" and with that I hung up.

I started drinking my coffee as I got a text message. It was a huge group chat.

Cameron: marry Christmas everyone. I'll see you soon.

These random numbers saying "thanks bro. But I'm right next door" and stuff like that.

And others "thanks Hun. I'll see you soon" must have been his mom.

Then one name popped up. "Thanks cam. I can't wait to meet all the beautiful fans who came out on Christmas to meet us. " It said. Matt.

I sighed. I walked over and started unwrapping stuff.

Most of it being gift cards, money, and stuff.

My dad had sent me something. I hadn't opened it yet. He got me a new tv and the iPhone 6.

Awesome. I had the same number and everything. I couldn't wait to see him.

"I should go see if there's anymore boxes at the house" I mumbled taking another drink of my coffee before getting into the shower.

•••••

I got dressed in jeans and a long sleeve shirt and put a really loose sweatshirt over it. I slipped on my combat boots and headed for the door. I took a picture in the snow and posted it on Instagram.

'Lovin this weather' and with that I uploaded the picture and went to my house.

•••••

About 15 boxes. My lord.

I started loading them into my car. I went inside my house and grabbed a lot of stuff. Mostly bathroom supplies. I got my shampoo and conditioner, the rest of my makeup, and stuff. I also took some of my moms stuff. I ran to my room and grabbed some stuff from my room. I got blankets and extra pillows. I also grabbed laundry soap and stuff. I put it in a basket and went back to my car. I grabbed the mail and left.

•••••

I brought everything to my apartment. As soon as I sat down to open the rest of the boxes there was yet again. Another knock.

I sighed.

"Hi" I greeted them.

"Are you Taylor smith?" He asked.

"Yes" i smiled.

"Well. Here you are" he said.

I grabbed the boxes. My H&M and Aeropostale stuff had arrived. I dumped them in my room. I got more coffee. I sat down and set up my tv. I mean my dad did teach me how to.

I heard a door open and then close. I quickly turned around.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS BESTFRIEND" They yelled.

"Gracie" I said running and giving her a hug.

"I misses you so much." She said.

"I missed you more" I frowned.

"So how's Magcon" I asked.

"Stressful. I mean a lot of boys and stuff. Oh yeah. I think your cousin is in it" she said getting coffee.

"Really? Who" I questioned.

"Jack Gilinsky" she said.

"Oh really? That's so cool. I miss him. Me him and jack would always have so much fun" I smiled at the old memories.

"He is so hot" she laughed.

"I wonder what happened to me" I laughed.

She rolled her eyes playfully.

"So how's matt" I mumbled.

"Um good. I mean he's really quite at times. I think he misses you. He cried once" she frowned.

"Oh" was all I could get out

"Yeah. Have you talked?" She asked.

"No. I don't want to annoy him. He's probably really busy so I'll leave it to him" I said.

"Well. You should text him or call. Or write a letter and I'll give it to him when I get back" she said.

I shrugged "anyway. Why are you back"

"I wanted to be here. With you. My family." She laughed.

"Oh true" I said. "Well if you want you can stay longer" I smiled.

"What makes you think I'm leavin. Your couches are Jesus" she laughed.