gonna miss you

Do you ever feel stuck? Like you have no where else to go? No where else to be?

Well that's how jaden felt right now, sitting in history class, hearing the teacher saying the same thing over and over and over again, and having no where else to go or even how to go there.

All the boy wanted was a nice, quiet, afternoon with his brother before he's leaving again, but no, he just HAD to go to school today.

Jaden kept looking at the clock, not listening to what the teacher has to say and praying this day will be over, but that obviously didn't happen, why would it? Why would anyone ever listen to what he wants? What he needs?

Today was the worst, his brother is leaving again and his best friend isn't here, guess why, because he's his brothers boyfriend! and he gets to say goodbye to him while jaden couldn't.

Jaden wasn't mad about kio saying goodbye or about griffin leaving again, he was mad at his parents for making him go to school, at school for existing and at himself for thinking too much and breaking down in class.

Well breaking down in class was no picnic, he just kept staring at the clock, waiting, when suddenly tears started falling and the next thing he knows he can't stop them, nor breath for that matter, and tayler, kios friend, is next to him trying to calm him down and the next thing he rememberes is them in the bathroom sitting on the floor.

Now don't think for a moment that made his parents come get him, no, he calmed down and they went back to class and the only thing that was different now were the looks he got from everyone.

They sat there and learned until the door opened and the principal walked in and whispered to the teacher before looking at jaden and leaving.

"Mr. Hossler," The teacher looked at him. "Someone is coming to get you"
"Should I go to the office?"
"No, he's coming here, just pack your things" Jaden nodded and did as he was told and waited.

10 minutes later a knock on the door was heard and griffin walked in with his oxford hoodies, one on him and one in hand, and a big smile on his face.

"Griff!" Jaden ran to his brother and jumped on him, griffin caught the boy and hugged him tightly while kio walked in and took his bag outside.
"Jay I can't carry you" Griffin whispered with a little smile.
Jaden only shook his head, not letting the older go.

Griffin looked at kio but only got a shrug.
He looked at the boy before saying goodbye and walking away still holding the blonde and the hoodie.

Bryce drived them to the airport, the boy also wanted to say goodbye to his best friend before he left.

Once they got there everyone was crying and hugging griffin while the man tried comforting the 2 younger boys.

"I'm gonna miss you griffy" Sniffed jaden.
"I'm gonna miss you too jay jay" Griffin kissed his head before bryce took him, letting the couple say a proper goodbye.

The two kissed before hugging, no words were exchanged, just actions.
They stood there until griffins flight was called and the two wouldn't let go of the older, it was only when bryce picked up the two that griffin was able to wave goodbye and aboard the plane and leave america behind.