Jaden x Josh

"Are you sure you're ok?" Jaden only nodded before closing his eyes again.
"Griff when is the next stop?" Asked josh while playing with jadens hair.
"15 minutes but I can make it 10"
"Thanks" Was all he said.

As promised 10 minutes later they stopped at a gas station and everyone but griffin and kio got out of the car.
Jaden ran off to the bathroom while josh bought something at the store.
Jaden came back to josh only for the boy to take him back to the bathroom.

"We both know what's going on but please check" He asked and gave jaden a pregnancy test.
Jaden looked at him for a second before taking the test and getting into a stall, locking the door behind him.

"Are you coming?" Bryce entered the shop 5 minutes later.
"5 minutes, jay is in the bathroom and I need to buy something"
"Are you sure he's ok?" Bryce looked concerned. "I'm scared something will happen to him"
"Bry just relax, everything is fine"

"I just can't, he's my baby and I'll always worry about him"
Jaden came out of the bathroom and walked straight into bryces arms, the older boy immediately hugging him.
"Can we go?" He asked quietly.
"Of course baby" Bryce picked him up and josh took his bag, smiling when he saw the positive test.

"How far are we from there?" Bryce asked as soon as he got in the car.
"About 2 hours, you think jay can handle it?" Griffin looked at the now sleeping boy.
"I don't think he will wake up," Josh took jaden from bryce. "He's exhausted"

"Do you think we need to take him to the hospital?" Asked kio.
"No, everything is fine"
"If you say so" Said bryce but he didn't sound convinced.
2 long, hot, boring hours after they got to the mansion and everyone but josh and jaden started to take the bags inside.

Josh picked jaden up and took him inside.
As soon as josh laid him down he woke up.
"Good morning baby boy" Josh kissed the smallers head.
"Joshie" Jaden smiled sleeply.
"Are we going to tell them?" Jaden nodded.
"But not now, now cuddles" Josh smiled and cuddled the boy who fell asleep again just minutes later, josh soon after him.

They woke up from bryce and quinton shaking them.
"What" Josh opened his eyes and hugged the sleeping boy closer, not letting them wake him.
"Griffin and noah made dinner and you didn't eat since our last stop and he threw up everything he ate today"

"We will be down in 5 and please make sure everyone is there, we need to tell you something," Bryce nodded and walked out of the room. "Jay, baby, you need to wake up" Josh kissed him all over his face, successfully waking him up.

Jaden slowly opened his and smiled once he saw josh next to him.
"Good morning princess" Josh smiled.
"Good morning joshie"
"We need to tell the boys"
"Why?" He looked confused.
"Because after dinner they're planning a party and I can't have you drinking"
"Oh, ok, we can tell them now"

The boys ate and talked before josh looked at jaden, getting a little nod from the blonde and standing up, grabbing everyones attention.

"Guys there will be another sway member joining us in about 7 months"
"Who?"
"Do we know him?"
"Why so long?"
They all asked at once.

"You don't know him yet but you'll"
"Why not now?" Asked bryce.
"Because the new member is the baby in jadens belly"

_______

You decided how they'll react to that.