he's hurt and I can't fix it p.3

-WILLYWONKASWHORE it's dedicated to you ily💙

I was planning on uploading this tomorrow but you're too amazing so I hope you have fun I think it's happier than the other 2
______
Josh got home at 1am to find everyone still awake which was weird considering bryce needed to be up in 5 hours and jaden love sleeping with anthony.

Josh sat down next to bryce, the man immediately sitting in his lap and hugging him tight.
Josh hugged him, not exactly understanding what is going on but knowing he just needed to be held.

They sat there for another 30 minutes before anthony got up with a sleeping jaden in his arms and said good night to everyone before going to jadens room.
Minutes later griffin and kio also got up and said good night before going to their room and falling asleep.

Josh took a deep breath and looked at his now silently crying husband.
Josh didn't need to say anything for bryce to start telling him everything from the moment he left to the moment before he came back.

He told him about what he saw when he came back and how as soon as jaden stopped crying he started talking and telling him everything, how he felt, what's going on in his life and at school to the hate he gets on social media.

When he finished bryce got off him and looked him in the eyes.
"I think we should send him to new york next semester"
"With griffin?" Asked josh, he knew griffin couldn't take care of the boy alone, no matter how much he loved him.

"No, I'm not crazy, I'll never put him in that position, no. I'm talking about quinton"
"Well I think it's a good idea, taking him away from this place might help but he will never leave anthony and you know that"
Bryce thought about it for a minute before jaden came to the living room crying and sat between his parents.

"Jay what happened?" Josh hugged the boy tightly.
"A..anthony is m...moving to t..texas" He cried harder, making bryce hug him as well while looking at his husband.
"It's gonna be ok baby" Bryce rubbed his back, trying to calm him down.

"C..can I sleep with y..you tonight?"
"Of course you can" Josh kissed his head.
"Let's go to bed ok?" Jaden only nodded and they got up and went to the bedroom.
Bryce changed in the bathroom while josh cuddled the blonde boy.

"Jay we wanted to talk to you about something," Bryce came back and sat on the bed. "We were thinking that you should move to new york, to Q"
"We know it has been hard and we think you can get a fresh start there"

"B..but what about you?"
"You'll see us so much you'll tell us to stop coming" Bryce smiled.
"But it's just for a semester now and you don't have to decide right away"
"C..can we s...sleep now?"
"Of course we can" Bryce laid down and cuddled the boy, falling asleep and thinking about what will happen with whatever choice jaden will choose.

*Time skip - 1 month*

"Papa I'll be ok, I promised" Jaden and griffin stood at the airport with their parents, saying their last goodbyes.

Griffin and kio got back to new york a week after they arrived but griffin came back yesterday to fly with jaden, not wanting the boy to be alone at any moment.
The day after they asked jaden about new york he went to school and realized it will be the best thing for him.

"I know you'll be ok, I'm just worried, both of you are going to be in new york in a couple of hours and we won't be there"
"I promise we'll call as soon as we get there" Griffin and jaden hugged their parents one last time before going on the plane and living.

The flight wasn't long but jaden couldn't wait to get there and start a new life.

*Time skip - 2½ years*