sleepover part 1

As soon as Mingi left, San enjoyed his time in Wooyoung's house even more. He'd watch every move the other makes, savouring the way he talked to him, fawning over how he laugh, calming down something deep inside of him that wanted to dominate Wooyoung completely. He knew that waiting and letting Wooyoung to like him would take time, he was not nice enough to let Wooyoung reject his feelings, but he didn't want to mess things up. He waited for so long, it was the only ways to slowly own every inch of Wooyoung, including his feeling until he could never leave him even if he wanted to.

" I'm sorry I didn't realized it dark outside already, maybe I should get going" San spoke, stretching out his shoulder. He read through Wooyoung's expression with a little hope that he would let him stay the night. Wooyoung told him that his parents wouldn't be back until tomorrow.

" you can just uhm stay the night if you're okay with it. I wanna talk to you more. Can I? " Wooyoung asked feeling a little bit clingy, he genuinely liked talking to San.

" sure, I mean, if you okay with it?" San asked pretending like it was not his plan all along. Wooyoung nodded happily, he was more than happy to spend the night with his friend, although his thought was so different with what was going through inside of San's head.

"I wonder why my friends doesn't like you, why can't you join during lunch or when we hang out it's not like you're a bad person." Wooyoung said with a shrug. He really wanted San to be in his friend group, but everyone was sceptical about San.

" maybe I'm not a good a person. " San replied, Wooyoung scooted closer to him feeling bad about making San feels that way.

" no, I think they misunderstood you, I don't know but they kept on talking about a lot of stuff about you, at some point I almost believed it, but I don't think you're like that" Wooyoung spoke with confidence, his friends never see this San, the one who listen to him as he speaks, the one who looked at him with so much care, he wanted them to know how good of a friend San is.

" this is pissing me off " Wooyoung heard San said. He curiously looked over him as the tone of his changed from earlier.

" are you okay? I'm sorry if that made you feel bad" Wooyoung said, worried that he might have said something that offended the other.

" they do act like they fucking own you sometimes ,they really get on my nerves" San said. The fact that there's people getting in his way was pissing him off. On top of that, he heard that Wooyoung almost believed them and even considered not wanting to have anything to do with him. He sat up from laying down and towered above the other.

Wooyoung was petrified not seeing this coming. They were just talking normally a while ago, not until he talked about his friends. San stared down at him, that expression again Wooyoung thought.

" San, why are y-" he started but stopped as San beat him to it.

" see Wooyoung, if we're being honest it's obvious enough that I'm here because I like you. I think we should stop acting like we don't know that" San said as he stared into Wooyoung's eyes, not backing down.

Wooyoung clenched the bedsheets as he did not know what reaction he should be showing, knowing that San just turned this whole sleepover awfully awkward. He could not even deny San's words.

" San, I'm-" Wooyoung felt a huge amount of shame as he could not muster up any words, denying was an option but it was obvious enough San did not want to be just friends. He felt so exposed as the other gave him not other route to escape this situation. He too knows that he already avoided this topic for a few times.

" don't deny it, last time I checked you let me fuck you " San muttered as he smirked down the other. He just could not hold it in as much as he tried to. Being close to Wooyoung, smelling his scent and seeing every inch of his clothed body drives him crazy. That was why it ticked it off to hear about Wooyoung's friend getting in his way of having him.

" But I dranked a little, that's why I let you do it" Wooyoung excused, he was in his sense when he consented to sleep with San. But he did not want to seem so willing.

" But it felt good didn't it. You let me do all I wanted. There's only us here now, nobody would know " San suggested seeing how red Wooyoung's face was getting.

"You can uhm kiss me " Wooyoung offered not knowing where his logic left him. When it comes to Choi San he just could not resist his touch. He realized he needed to be careful with it, because even now he wanted to give too much already.

.

.

.

hi people, I'm back from a really long break.

I'm working on updating, I won't promise anything much but I'll try to constantly update

There's still a lot of you who reads this book and my other books so I think that I SHOULD GET BACK ON IT.

.

.

.

no kittens for today:(