don't get in my way

Flashback

Unknown pov

He was not looking very well these few days, i watched him like usual , he was not tailing around his boyfriend anymore, because i beat the shit out of that dude and he moved to another school. He cheated on him.

His beautiful plump cherry lips was not as talkative as usual. He was feeling down. His deep brown eyes, it doesn't shine like it always does.

.
.

"Mingi wanna come over? My parents aren't home im bored" Wooyoung offered as he sigh on the phone clearly heard by his friend on other side.

"be there in fifteen minutes " Mingi said shortly before hanging up the phone. He was totally unaware of Wooyoung's real intentions.

He knew inviting San and Mingi to his house at the same time was not a good idea. Not just because it's clear that Mingi doesn't like San but also with the fact that San could be scary too at times.

But he wants them to be on good terms, he wants Mingi to get to know San so that they would stop assuming things about him.

In less than 20 minutes, Mingi arrived at Wooyoung's house, welcoming himself in.

"so what game are we playing? " Mingi asked as he flopped on the sofa comfortably.

"we'll wait for one more person " Wooyoung said as Mingi raised an eyebrow.

"who, Yunho? " He asked.

"no actually it's -" his words was cut short by a ring on the front door bell.

"who is it" Mingi said curiously as he raced towards the front door opening it and absolutely regretting his decision.

"what the fuck are doing here? " Mingi asked obviously blocking the entrance.

San showed his an uninterested look slightly glaring at the taller guys in front of him. Just a few seconds before changing his total outlook to a very friendly expression as he saw Wooyoung coming towards them.

"hi, Wooyoung invited me to come over, you're Mingi right? Nice to meet you" San greeted out showing his dimpled smiled.

"the fuck, Woo don't tell me you didn't saw that" Mingi said in total disbelief, baffled at San's changing personality.

"Mingi move over, i invited San to come hang out with us" Wooyoung explained clearly didn't caught what just happened.

"you house is really nice" San complimented as he cautiously entered Wooyoung's house after Mingi went for the sofa again.

They played games for half an hour in a tense atmosphere. Mingi kept looking over towards San sending him glares and often took the game seriously.

Things got just a little bit murky as Wooyoung decided to get some food in the kitchen, leaving Mingi and San alone.

" what are you plotting? " Mingi asked calmly as he knew something is just not right about San.

"im not stupid, I've heard too much about you, if you ever think of hurting him" Mingi added as he looked at San.

"hmm people believe what they wants to believe. " San said not even sparing Mingi a glance.

" just stay away from us, we never want anything to do with you" Mingi said, not even sure why he just can't stand the so called Choi San. He was very unlikable for him.

" it's not really nice of you to accuse me, someone you do not know personally, but I never denied any of it though, you can't do anything about it " San added fuel into the fire. His voice soft and low. His calmness still at bay.

" don't fucking get in my way, " he suddenly added a warning, his voice deep,  eyes looking straight at Mingi.

"just remember, an asshole like you would never stand a chance " Mingi said still trying to protect his best friend but he still found truth in San's words. He then stood up and left. Not bothering to let Wooyoung know.

"where did Mingi Go? " Wooyoung asked as soon as he got back from the kitchen .

"i guess he went home, i don't know he just got up and left. " San said.

Wooyoung stared at his front door feeling slightly guilty as he realized it was surely not a good idea at all.

"did i pissed him off by being here?, i think i should get going" San said acting like he felt bad and guilty somehow, it was very successful. He looked down letting out a sigh. He actually couldn't care less that Mingi left, he was a bother, San wanted to spend time alone with Wooyoung.

"no it's my fault, sorry, " Wooyoung said looking down.

"it's not your fault okay, don't make that face" San said seriously, seeing Wooyoung sad triggered something inside of him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay don't worry this story is not going to be involved with killing or harming or anything like that. I kept enough psychotic things for some excitement but that's it. I won't put too intense psychotic plot in it. The only intense shit would probably be the smut😉
.
.
.
Give feedback pleaseee
.
.
I feel like its lacking but there's more to comeee. See ya very soon

🐈🐈🐈