wrong decision (mature)

Last night's flashback

Wooyoung stumbled as the alcohol he drank just now started to kick in. He was sober enough to still see the hallway clearly and knows people he passes but slowly the world started spinning in his head.

Closing his eyes for a moment as he was still in search for a room to rest in, he ran into a wall. Oh-no not a wall. It was a human chest he ran into. A very tough chest owned by a very attractive human being he could say. It was Choi San. The boy his friends always warned him about.

"uhm im sorry" he said as their eyes met. He took a close look at the boy in front of him. How his jaw was beautifully sculptured, his eyes that held demeanor, perfect nose and his lips, Wooyoung gulped as he turned his face right away seemed to be embarrassed at how he let the alcohol took control of him.

"it's alright . You okay ? " the deep voice rang beautifully in Wooyoung's ear as he nodded .

"where you going? " San spoke again as the purple haired boy started to walk away, cheeks tinted red.

"uhm, im trying to find a room i could rest into for a while. My friends not going home yet" he replied looking up to the black haired male in front of him. He admired how good the black hair falls over his forehead almost covering his eyes as streaks of red strands shine in between them.

"come here, it's my friend's house so i could take you to the guest room" Wooyoung was taken aback by his offer but couldn't help but nod at it.

They went inside of a room and as soon as they got in Wooyoung heard a click on the door lock. Why is he locking it?  He thought as he suddenly as he felt a hand on his waist. He gulped, knowing it was none other than Choi San.

Wooyoung turnt around and his eyes met the others staring deep into him.
He bit his lower lip as the tension between them was thick and he didn't know why it was arousing him so much.

"i'll count to five. If you don't want this get out. " San spoke and Wooyoung shivered as he was talking in a different manners as he was before. His voice was slightly deeper and he didn't sound as friendly.

"one, two, -" the count started but Wooyoung was too into it to even think about leaving. He took San by surprise as he kissed him, trying to stop him from counting as he was obviously wanting the same. He broke off the kiss or you can say a peck, looking up at San who was now smirking down at him. There's probably two things that stop him from second guessing his decision. One, the alcohol.
Two, Choi San.

Their lips met again as Wooyoung was roughly pushed onto the bed. The kiss was sloppy as both of them  give in to their desires, wanting more of each other.
San took a hold on Wooyoung's neck as he pulled him closer, tongue exploring each others mouth.

Bracing himself, Wooyoung ran his fingers over San's hair, slightly moaning as San started to grind their lower member together. Wooyoung could feel himself hardening and it was not questionable for San as Wooyoung could already feel how big he is.

Breaking off the kiss, both of them took off their clothes leaving each other with nothing but desires as their naked skin touched each other. San towers over Wooyoung and started giving him sloppy kissed on his neck and collarbone, slightly bitting and nibbling on his skin. Wooyoung was a moaning mess as San moved on to his nipples, bitting them harder.

A groan was heard from San as he reached over Wooyoung's hand and put it on his fully erect shaft. Pumping it slightly, Wooyoung looked into San's eyes earning a smirk as a response.

In a blink of an eye Wooyoung was under San who was now licking his lips as he stared down.

"you want it. Huh" he asked as he grinded down resulting Wooyoung to moan harder in anticipation.

" say it baby" he added, voice as low as his patients to just fuck Wooyoung senseless .

"i want it" muttered Wooyoung as the other grinded harder.

" what do you want. Say it" San was now on the edge as Wooyoung looked straight into his eyes.

"San fuck me already, i want you dick in -" Wooyoung was stopped in his words as San collided their lips.

Breaking away from the kiss, Wooyoung took two of San's finger into his mouth and suck on it.not bothering to wait until his fingers was fully wet, San inserted the two fingers inside of Wooyoung and didn't hesitate to scizzors him. Wooyoung  arched on his back wanting for more.

"San, your dick. Put it in." he said as he realized San was teasing him too much. San positioned himself between Wooyoung slowly entering the tip of his member into him.

"Wooyoung, im not going to be easy on you. You've made me wait for too long" the last words was barely heard by Wooyoung as San enters him fully making Wooyoung moan and almost screamed taking in San's incredible size. It didn't took San long until he sped up his pace ramming into Wooyoung. Loud slapping noise could be heard by the two of the who was chasing their high. Wooyoung moaned loudly as he couldn't care less about anything else than the pleasure San is giving him.

Spreading Wooyoung's legs wider and increased his thrusting San looked down at the moaning mess under him. Sweat glistened under the light as the bright room made it even better as they could clearly see everything that was going on.

"unghh, San. Ahh More-" Wooyoung begged San as thrusts into him, hitting so many spot that could literally wreck him as the pleasure took over them.

"you like it? Baby, you want more, hnngh" San flipped Wooyoung on his Stomach as he was now facing his back. Wooyoung was on all four as San fucked him from behind hitting his prostate over and over again. Wooyoung rolled his eyes back when he heard loud groan from San as the position makes it deeper and easier to sped up which means the pleasure adds up again.

Wooyoung shivered as San bit down his shoulder still thrusting so hard and fast making Wooyoung lost his mind
He rode his high as he released his load on the bed. San was still ramming into him, gripping hard on his waist as he cum into him. Pulling himself out, San fell on top of Wooyoung and they grew in silence for a moment before Wooyoung's phone on the floor rang.
They cleaned themselves not bothering to utter one word. As they bid goodbye awkwardly, emptyness started filling in.

"fucked, i got fucked by Choi San"

.
.
.
.
.
Okay what do you guys think about this? Vote and give feedbacks if you like it. It gets better i promise. Also,  check out Love thirst and Temptation by me.🐈🐈🐈