Chapter 27

I rubbed my temples as I stated at my phone in frustration. I had just downloaded a new app called Wattpad a few weeks ago and I was hooked.

The characters of the particular book I was reading were so stupid! I wanted to throttle someone!!!! Urgh!

Anyway, it's been four years, you hear that, FOUR YEARS since I escaped from the Moon Dust pack. It's not my birthday though, I had that a few weeks ago. I turned 20, Conner was currently 21 going on 22 soon.

He was fucking old!!

But sadly so was I.

Beside the point, a lot had happened these past four years. Conner and I did the dirty. You know what I mean right??? You can't see me but I'm winking.

Caroline and Eve are my best of friends. I became pack Luna with a much better ceremony, no thanks to Jenny wherever they buried her. My powers increased gradually and I perfected my skills.

I shifted more since everyone knew I was the white wolf, pack secret though. Conner had adjusted to his new lycan tendencies a few torn clothes (mostly my shirts) later.

Winter and I had progressed, evolved you might say. We are one in the same now. I didn't speak to Winter much. I hate it but don't. It's bittersweet. Her being a part of me, I can feel her. It won't make sense to you humans so forget it.

I also became head of training, everyone trains now, even the children, you never know when you need to protect yourself.

My hair had grown longer and I kept it just at my waist cause I loved the way my blue curls fell over my shoulders. Conner loves it too so that's a plus.

There's nothing more. Everything has been perfect. My days spent training with the pack and doing pack business while my nights were spent... playing with Conner.

I couldn't ask for anything more.

I heard footsteps coming and I hid my phone under the couch cushions.

Ok so Conner didn't exactly like my new addiction. So what? I didn't care. Ok I do cause if he is angry at me, he won't let me cook. He cooks instead and makes.... I can't even say it... boiled potatoes! Oh my God!!! I hate them!

But as punishment, it's what I get and tonight was supposed to be spaghetti and meatballs day. I was not eating those brown lumps!!!

The front door of our home, I loved saying that, our home, opened and Conner stepped in with all his glory.

He had changed a bit, his dark hair was shaggy on his head, I liked it. He had a beard but not the yucky ones, the ones where it's shaven close to the face so it's like a second skin. He grew taller, now about 6'7" but so had I. 5'11" is no joke guys. His muscles had become bigger, all the better to squish my small frame in.

I loved him. The sight of him made my heart jump every time. His dark eyes snapped to me and I smiled like an idiot. Nothing about me had changed over the years. Sue me.

"Hey babe." He said walking over and planting a kiss on my lips.

His voice had gotten a bit deeper so when he talked, it rattled my bones. Thank you lycan gene. It does wonders for my dirty mind.

I kissed him back. He tasted like chocolate. If he didn't keep for me there was going to be hell to pay.

"Hey." I said pulling back. "How was your day?" I asked.

I could feel the phone in the cushions, taunting me.

"Awful. Alphas can be a real price of work." He muttered walking around the couch, lifting my legs, sitting down and planting them on his thighs.

He closed his eyes, sighing in content.

"Really? I wouldn't know." I said sarcastically.

One eye opened sending a glare my way before closing.

I rolled my eyes and got up, making sure my phone was well hidden in the pillows and wouldn't fall out, I sat in Conner's lap, facing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him, pulling him close to me.

"I love you." I whispered out of the blue.

"I love you too." Conner whispered planting a kiss on my neck.

I shivered.

"So, what's got your panties in a twist?" I asked pulling back so I could look in his eyes.

My hands rested on the couch behind him and his were on my waist. I tilted my head, causing a piece of blue hair to fall from my messy bun and cover my eyes. Conner pushed it behind my ear, giving me a loving look.

"Nothing you should concern yourself with love." He said.

Alarm bells started ringing. I loved when he called me love. It made my brain mushy. That's what he wants. Game on Alpha.

I rested my hands on his shoulders and massaged. His head fell back on the couch and his face showed nothing but bliss.

"Nothing?" I asked innocently.

"Nothing." Conner answered a bit breathless.

I moved forward and kissed his cheek.

"Nothing?" I whispered.

He didn't answer. I pecked him again.

"Fine. I'll tell you." he mumbled.

Ha!

Gemma 373

Conner 375

Oh. I kept count alright.

I pulled back with a shit eating grin on my face. Conner rolled his eyes and I realised something.

"You were going to tell me anyways weren't you?" I asked crossing my arms.

He nodded. I huffed.

Gemma 373

Conner 376

"Get on with it!" I snapped playfully hitting his chest.

He sighed "The hunters, they have been spotted and their base infiltrated by one of our own. The closest pack to them is requesting assistance from different packs to fight because Intel shows they have more numbers than they can handle alone." He said.

My body was frozen. Hunters? I thought their little massacre of packs was over.

"What? When? Where? Who?" was all that slipped passed my lips.

"America, closest pack is Blood River pack." He said.

"Blood River?" I asked testing the name on my lips. "never heard of it before." I concluded.

"Its new or renamed or something." He said.

I nodded.

"You were going to tell me this even if I didn't ask right?" I said pinning him with an accusing glare.

He nodded. "Of course. So... what do you think? " he asked.

"We should go. Wipe out the hunters enough for them to leave us the fuck alone." I snarled.

Mostly because those fuckers tormented me as a child. I wanted blood.

"My thoughts exactly now... I need a shower if you don't mind." He said preparing to put me beside him on the couch.

"We can go together." I said smiling wickedly.

His eyes burned gold and he growled, he threw me over his shoulder and up the stairs we went.

My phone was still in the cushions.

******************
Four years later? Yikes!! Let's see what happens next shall we??

P.s I need to grab her phone for her do bye.