Chilli-Chocolate

Midoriya placed Eri on Sato shoulders so she could have a birds-eye view of how he did everything. Sato already knew he wanted to make a classic red velvet cake, inspired by Eri's red dress. He seemlessly started giving Midoriya tasks. The pair were at ease and working in complete harmony.

Meanwhile, on Bakugo's side of the kitchen counter:

"Wait what are we even going to make?", questioned Sero.

"A different kind of chocolate cake?", guided Kaminari.

"A spicy one!", pitched in Bakugo.

"Hhhhhmmm I've heard of people combining chilli and chocolate before", indulged Sero.

"Are you sure, Bakugo, it's a big risk", counseled Kaminari.

"I don't care about those losers. As long as I bake a stupid cake, I get tea. I'll eat the rest."

"It's not like we have a choice with you anyway. Alright, where do we begin? You're the smart one."

"No, you're just dumb", jested Sero as per usual.

"Start by FINELY chopping some chilli's! You got it? I'll start everything else so you can't mess anything up."

Team Sato worked very well together. Sato and Midoriya were able to keep on time while also entertaining Eri. However, team Bakugo was a different case. Bakugo was preparing all of the over ingredients and utensils, while Kaminari and Sero struggled to grind the chilli's to the level of fineness demanded by their team captain.

"Arghh I'm so conflicted!"

"What's up Kirishima?", responded Tusyu

"This is like Tetsu vs Bakugo all over again, I don't know who to support. Bakugo's my friend but I can't cheer against my own class."

"If I cheer for Midoriya, you can cheer for Bakugo, then they're still even."

"Great idea, Tsu!"

"CMON BAKUGO!"

"YOU CAN DO IT MIDORIYA!"

As time went on, eventually, after a few close calls to their finger tips, Kaminari and Sero met Bakugo's chopping standars.

Bakugo had already prepared the bowl of ingredients for them to add the chilli's too and begin stirring the mixture that would be used for the cake. Although, he still had to constantly bark them instructions and look over his shoulder to make sure they were doing things correctly. This at least allowed him to focous more on creating the frosting.

"I NEED MORE DARK CHOCOLATE!", imposed Bakugo.

"Dark chocolate?", disputed Jiro.

"Of course, Bakugo knows the slight bitterness best contrasts the spice. I have some in my room from home, I'll go get it", aided Yaoyorozu.

"A quirk that burns calories, she's so lucky she can eat all that stuff", spoke fitness freak Hagakure.

Team Sato was storming ahead, giving them extra time to decorate towards the end. Bakugo saw this and grew impatient, so as soon as Yaoyorozu returned with her dark chocolate he put it in a pan and instead of melting it on the stove, he concentrated power in the palm of his hand, much like he was charging an armor piercing shot, in order to melt the chocolate quickly.

"No cheating!", attested Mina at this sight.

"NOT MY FAULT NONE OF THEIR QUIRKS ARE GOOD FOR COOKING!"

Kaminari and Sero finally caught up to Sato, and put their mixture in the oven to start baking. Bakugo then ordered them to start chopping some nuts and extra chilli to sprinkle on top of the cake.

Team Sato were so prepared, that while they waited for their cake to bake, they each shared a juice box. Bakugo looked over his shoulder, to see Kaminari and Sero throwing nuts at each other. They were worse help than the literal child on Midoriya's team. Then he remembered, the real enemey was Mina for threatening him into this. He glared at her, but she just laughed at his suffering. At least, Jiro and Kirishima felt bad for him.

A little later, the cakes were baked, Bakugo had prepared his icing and decorative nuts. The cakes also had some time to sit, so the icing wouldn't immediately melt. There were only 5 minutes left. Team Sato was done, waiting for their competitors to finish.

Bakugo pumped the cake full of icing, and slathered it all over the top. Next, using a knife to smooth everything over. Kaminari and Sero got the honours of sprinkling the nuts on top for style points.

"AND THAT'S TIME!", called Mina.

"Well done guys, they both look yummy, but only one can win!"

"We did pretty well, right Kacchan?", seeked Kaminari.

"Tscch I don't care anymore."

"Yeah you dooooo, that's why you're mad at us! Just be honest with yourself!"