FOURTH SHOT

Previously

"Aman! You are not coming to the office for the next two days! Take a leave and then come back! That's an order!", Sanskar barked on the call and ended it with a harsh voice. (I really love Aman 😂)

"Sanskar, ye koi tarika hai kisi se baat karne ka? Bichara Aman.", Swara said pitting the poor boy.

"Trust me princess, he only understands when I shout or yell at him. You just chill. And now can we go home?", Sanskar asked forwarding his hand towards his princess. Swara gladly accepted it and stood up.

"Sanskar ab inka kya kare?", Ragini asked pointing towards an unconscious Laksh.

"Laksh ne ambulance bulayi hai, lo dekho aa bhi gayi. Ussi mein uski sawari hogi aaj.", Sanskar laughed ponting at the ambulance that had obviously arrived late.
___________________________________________

Broken people give broken love. And we all are a little broken. You just have to forgive and sew up the wounds that love delivers, and move on. ❤️

___________________________________________

Sujata, Annapurna and Sharmishtha were already in the MM to welcome back their son and daughter. Everybody was happy to know that Swara was fine and that she's coming back.

Sanskar was driving while Swara sat in the car silently. Everything was fine, but somehow she didn't feel connected with her husband the way she did before all of this chaos.

Sanskar gave a glance at Swara, she was looking very weak and sad. He just wanted to take all the sadness away from her and throw it out the window, but there was something that was bothering him as well. He wanted Swara in his life, but there was this one question revolving in his mind.

'Is it worth everything?', Swara was not the only one who was going through the rough time in those past agonizing six months, Sanskar too faced a lot of things.

Both feared that their love had died down for eachother and that they've lost love of one another. But that was not the case. Both were upset with eachother, they wanted to yell and accuse but after seeing eachother's conditions, they just let that thought go away.

Swara was never the one to give up on anything, let alone her relationship with her husband which she cherished a lot. She took in a deep breath and asked him to stop the car right there in the middle of nowhere. She knew they needed this, she needed this.

"Sanskar, please stop the car. I want to clear everything before we start with our lives back again.", Swara asked her husband to stop the car, Sanskar sighed and parked the car near a clear road.

Removing his seatbelt, he turned towards her. He could see how nervous she was getting, her hands shaking slightly all the while her eyes speaking the language of sorrow. It hurt Sanskar to know that his wife was nervous to talk to him, to discuss her problems with him. But that's where their relationship had come up too.

Both were broken and thus broke eachother more. He also wanted to tell her many things, express his fears and his doubts but he was afraid. Afraid of losing her and breaking her more. She was fragile to him and after today's incidents, he did not want to take up any chances on letting her go.

Swara looked at her husband, now facing her. He looked as charming as before, but there was something missing in his demeanor. His eyes which were always full of joy and happiness were now dull and void of any emotions. She knew he loved her to death, but she was afraid to voice out her fears. What if he left her?

Swara sighed again and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Sanskar, I know these past six months were very rough on us. I want to fix things between us, this reunion is not the end of our problems. We love eachother, but we've lost trust in this relationship. I want to do everything that is possible to keep this relationship alive, I need your help.", Swara finally said what she was dreading since so long. Sanskar looked at her relieved, he was gald that she was expressing her fears in front of him.