SECOND SHOT

Previously

There laid Swara on the bed with her wrists cut open, the knife laying down on the floor carelessly. The blood was gushing out of her body continuously. Sanskar and the rest of them all stood shocked with tears.

Sanskar got out of his shock first and ran towards his wife, he took out his handkerchief and tied it tightly around her wrists. Laksh immediately called the doctor.
___________________________________________

Shomi stumbled back and everything started to black out in front of her, people shouting Swara's name, her daughter laying lifeless. Shomi fell down on the floor with a thud, everyone looked at her and Laksh carried her to other room.

Doctor soon came and looked shocked, he immediately shooed everyone out of the room. He started to do the needful while everyone waited outside patiently. Ragini was sobbing hard in Laksh's arms. Shekhar was numb, he felt as if someone has slapped him real hard. Sanskar was shattered and broken, how could his princess take this step! Didn't she know that she is his life? But how could he even blame her? He was the one who has hurt her the most. He should have understood her dilemma, he was her husband he should've supported her but his stupid ego got in his way.

Sanskar looked at his hands which were covered in blood, not his but his wife's. He couldn't hold back anymore and sobbed heavily in his mother's arms.

AP and DP were in tears seeing their son crying for his wife, Sujata was broken too but she had to be strong of her son. She held his shaking body in her arms and let him cry. Adarsh held Parineeta as she too sobbed. Ram was also in tears. Uttara waited near Shomi who regained consciousness and was looking around for Swara. She hugged Shomi tight and cried, Shomi too broke down and hugged Uttara.

Doctor came out after 25 minutes and looked distressed. Shomi and Sanskar rushed towards him and bombarded him with questions.

"Dekhiye it wasn't easy for me to bring her back to life, she was loosing a lot of blood and her body was very weak. But I tried my level best, she should get concious soon. I hope you all are not treating Mrs. Maheshwari wrong, because it seems she has been tortured both physically and mentally to take this step. This is a suicide case, I hope you all are not doing anything wrong with her.", The doctor looked suspiciously at the family.

"No-no doctor, actually so much is happening in our lives that she got stressed. And what do you mean about the physical abuse?", Sanskar asked confused.

"Well it seems she hasn't eaten anything for about 4-5 days now. That's why her body is so weak. As soon as she gets up please give her some food and treat her good. Take care of her, she is very weak now and stressed.", Doctor said moving out with Adarsh.

Sanskar took a breath of relief with everyone, AP and Pari went to light up the candle in front of God.

Sanskar went in his room and looked at his wife, with watery eyes he went and took her hand in his. He sat down near her on the bed and sobbed in her hand.

"How could you do this to me Swara? How can you punish me so bad? Am I nothing you you? If you wanted to punish me you could've slapped me abused me, shouted on me but no! You had to go and do this.....why Swara why?", Sanskar cried harder. Everyone looked at him with sadness and pity.

"Swara you should have told me that you were forced to leave me I would've understood you.", Sanskar cried. Swara slowly opened her eyes and looked at Sanskar.

Sanskar looked at her and his eyes shone bright in happiness to see his life awake. He immediately made her sit properly keeping the pillows behind her back. Swara winced a bit but didn't say anything.