FIRST SHOT

Sanskar brought Swara home on his mother's saying but he didn't want to accept her. Swara was happy that after a long time she is uniting with her husband and now she thought everything was okay in between them. Sanskar excused himself after he and Swara came inside the house and Sujata and Annapurna completed the rituals.

Sanskar went to police station and bailed out Kavita. It was easy for him to bring her out even when she was charged with murder charges, after all he was a very influential businessman. Kavita came out confused and was shocked to see Sanskar standing in front of her. She ran and hugged him tightly, Sanskar too hugged her back and smiled.

"Sanskar? Tum yaha? I mean kyu? Tumne meri bail kyu ki?", Kavita asked Sanskar confused.

"Kavita, tum meri best friend reh chuki ho. Mein tumhe dukh mein nahi dekh sakta, jo kuch bhi tumne kiya wo sab ab mere liye past hai. Mujhe tumhare acche behaviour ke baare mein head inspector ne bataya. Ghar chalo Kavita.", Sanskar said smiling at her with tears.

"Sanskar par Swara? Mene uske saath bohot bura kiya hai. I don't think so wo kabhi mujhe maaf bhi kar payegi ya nahi. Mere aane se agar usse koi problem hui toh?", Kavita was worried about Swara.

She was indeed changed into a good person that Sanskar once loved. Kavita didn't want to interfere in Swara and Sanskar's life. She had already created so much problem in their lives now she didn't wanna repeat them.

"Swara doesn't matter to me anymore. Leave all that and come with me.", Sanskar said bitterly.

Kavita was confused seeing him getting so bitter on listening Swara's name but shrugged it and went to change in her normal clothes. She came out in a simple kurti and leggings.

Sanskar took Kavita with him and went towards the direction of MM.
___________________________________________

Ragini and Laksh were in their room, Laksh was continuously trying to gain Ragini's attention but she was lost in her own thoughts.

"Ragini, baccha what happened?", Laksh asked worried finally bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Sanskar, I mean he is behaving a bit weird with Swara. I don't know what I would have done without Swara being by my side, she was always there with me. She left her husband for me, I think Sanskar is still upset with her. I hope everything gets back to normal in their lives or else I won't be able to forgive myself ever.", Ragini said close to tears now.

"Yeah I understand, even I'm noticing that Sanskar is acting a bit weird with Swara. She's gone through so much, both of them actually. I just hope they just forget the past and step into their bright future.", Laksh said coaxing Ragini.

Ragini nodded and kept her head on Laksh's shoulder while he kissed her temple.
___________________________________________

Sujata was behaving very rude with Swara as she was the reason her son was in so much pain. AP was trying her best not to scold or give mean looks to Swara. Parineeta was looking with pity and Ragini was controling her anger towards her mother in law and her chachi ji.

Swara was silently listening to all the things Sujata had to say, she was dying from inside but nobody knew anything about it.

"I don't know what you think of yourself Swara! All the time you are just helping your sister or your family, for once think about my son. He has done so much for you, but you tell me one thing that you have done for him. I think of you as my daughter that's why I have forced Sanskar to bring you back, it's not like I hate you Swara I love you dear but please don't be so over the top helping others. I want the best for you and my son, I hope you will concentrate on yourself and him more.", Sujata didn't hate her daughter in law, in fact she loved her more than her own son but she hated that Swara always chose every single person over Sanskar and her own happiness.