18

Neo Crackhead Flop:

EUNBI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MINJEONG AND KUN

EUNBI
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR MOTHERFUCKERS

TAEYONG
what a nice way to wish someone a happy new year🥰

MINJEONG
THX ILY

KUN
thanks eunbi😊

TEN
AYO HOES

TEN
PARTY AT MA HOUSE

HAECHAN
YES

TAEYONG
but no drinking

YANGYANG
WE ARE ADULTS

MINJEONG
I TURNED 20

JISUNG
I'M TURNING 19

MINJEONG
oh no jisung your still ma baby

DOYOUNG
if i see the youngers drinking i wont hesitate to beat yalls asses smh

EUNBI
damn

TEN
in one hour

SUNGCHAN
eunbi imma pick you up

EUNBI
okay

MINJEONG
yall better buy me and kun cake

JUNGWOO
johnny bought

MINJEONG
ayo YUTA remember when i said you're my fav oldie

MINJEONG
now it's johnny😊

JAEHYUN
i thought its me

MINJEONG
nah🤣

JAEHYUN
as if i would care tsk😅

JAEHYUN
chenle,eunbi and jaemin are my fav kids btw🙄

--------

"damn i thought just us friends, why the hell is the whole world invited" Eunbi said as she and sungchan arrived at tens huge mansion.

"lets just go in" he grabbed eunbi's hand as they both walked inside searching for their friends.

"AYY OUR FAVORITE COUPLE IS HERE" Lucas yelled and eunbi immediately knew that he was drunk.

"MINJEONG HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Eunbi ran to her friends hugging her tightly "And happy birthday you too" she gave kun a little hug "thanks"

"so sungchan i'm gonna take your girlfriend now" Minjeong said as she dragged her with her.

"sungchan you seem happier since you're with her" Hendery sat beside him "of course i'm happier" he smiled to himself "i got to start a new year with her"

"damn that's cute"

"yeah whatever i'm going outside" Sungchan said as he left.

Minjeong and Eunbi were in the kitchen talking about sum random shit until eunbi noticed someone "what the hell is she making here" eunbi muttered "huh?who?"

"oh no one haha" she laughed awkwardly "whatever, lets join them" She pointed at the 00 liners .

"oh hey girls" Haechan put his arm around minjeong "oooohhhh" they yelled except jeno, chenle noticed from far away while smirking.

"Where's sungchan?"

"he's outside" renjun replied "okay" eunbi searched for him outside, and she saw him sitting on a bench while smoking.

"hey" she sat beside him "can you please stop with smoking"

"i can't sorry"

"please, do it for me" she took his cigarette away and threw it at the ground "pleaseeeeeeee"

"fine"

"yay" she hugged his body, her head on his chest and they stayed in this position while watching the fireworks.

"eunbi i love you" he whispered.

"i love you too"  she hugged him tighter but then he suddenly took her chin pulling her into a soft and sweet kiss.

"huh? is that eunbi? why the hell are they kissing?"

------
i kno its kinda late but happy new year and happy birthday minjeong and kun!