4

SUNGCHAN
hey

ME
hi

SUNGCHAN
are you sitting again with your friend

ME
oh yes lol

SUNGCHAN
can you please tell me your name like i have to know how i should call you

ME
call me uhm euB

SUNGCHAN
what the fuck|

SUNGCHAN
oh okay lmfao

ME
so gotta eat my lunch bye

SUNGCHAN
bye babe

ME
what-

SUNGCHAN
;)

----

Eunbi was sitting alone in the rooftop listening to music without lunch, well sungchan took again her lunch but she didn't mind since she isn't that hungry.

"Are you always alone?" a voice came from behind making eunbi flinch, it was a cute guy which eunbi didn't recognize, he must be new.

"I'm Osaki Shotaro, What about you?" He asked as he sat beside Eunbi "i'm Jo Eunbi" She smiled at the boy and he smiled back.

"Where's your lunch?" He asked as he packed out his lunch.

"Well, A bitch named Sungchan stole it from me but i ain't that hungry" She smiled at him and he felt bad, He is actually good friends with him even before he transferred to this school.

"Here" he offered her a sandwich "No, It's okay i swear"

"Please take it" He said so she had no other choice, They ate quietly the lunch as they starred at the sky.

"Is Sungchan always like this to you?" He broke the silence and Eunbi hummed in response.

"He's the reason why i don't have any friends, He spreaded false rumours about me that i slept with our teacher and so one, He's always beating me up  but i got used to it, i dont even know what i did but yeah, A few of the nct squad are actually nice so it's just sungchan" She said eating her sandwich while looking at the blue sky.

"I'm sorry about him, But i'll ne your new friend!I'm actually in the nct squad too but they won't mind if i would hang out with you i guess" He showed his eye smile making eunbi smile at him.

But without knowing Eunbi tears started flowing down her cheeks making Shotaro worried "What happened?"

"I-I'm just very happy to have finally a friend" She started crying making shotaro smile at her cuteness, He hugged her tightly staying in this position.

"Don't worry i'll be your friend forever"

Sungchan walked to the rooftop to smoke a cigarette, He's mostly spending his time out there alone.

As he went upstairs he saw Eunbi and His friend Shotaro cuddling watching the sky and talking while laughing together.

"Oh class started" Shotaro said as he helped Eunbi up, They linked arms as they left laughing, Eunbi never felt that happy before.

Meanwhile Sungchan was hiding behind the door watching the scene "Oh so Eunbi and Shotaro?"

"Why would i even care by they way" he said to himself as he lighted up his cigarette.

---

why is shotaro so adorable wtfhshshdhsjjs

anywaYs dont forget to vote!🥰