6

"Where do you think your going little girl?"

sungchan slammed her on the wall smirking.

"The fuck you want from me?" Eunbi asked confidently "you look good today"

"Bitch i know"

Sungchan licked his lips as he got nearer to eunbi almost touching her lips, Eunbi wanted to push him away from her but he was too strong so she couldn't.

Sungchan closed the gap as he kissed her hungrily while Eunbi didn't want to reply but she got slapped by him so she had to reply.

But the got interrupted by someone and it was sungchan's bestfriend chenle "Oh my gosh sorry" Chenle screamed as he closed the door again.

"You like it baby" he smirked "the fuck is wrong with you" Eunbi asked as she finally pushed him away "if you leave, you make the biggest mistake in the world trust me" He warned her but she didn't listen, she left.

"We'll see" he said to himself as he left the room going again to his friends.

-----

it's been 2 weeks.

It's been 2 weeks since sungchan is making her life as a living hell, worser than usual.

It's been 2 weeks since she fell in love with him.

Yes, She fell in love with him, Well not with the bully Sungchan, She fell in love with the Sungchan in chat.

It's been 2 weeks since her parents are mistreating her, Haseul went to paris with her friends so she doesn't know about this, but her father is always drunk and is beating her up while her mother is watching without doing something.

Sungchan know that something isn't right because Eunbi isn't talking anymore, When he bullies her she's just staying quiet looking at the ground with bruises who were not from him.

"Why do i care by the way, i only care for eub" he said looking at his phone waiting for a message, He doesn't know how she looks like but he already has a strong connection to her, He fell in love with her.

If he would know that the girl he loves is the girl he bullies.

-----

dont forget to vote!

i miss haseul ngl😿