03 ~ Mickey and Ellie are Home

Mickey Milkovich. One of the only people she loves and trust besides her parents and the Gallaghers. He's always been there for her, every high and every low. Typically he's very protective of her but he treats her differently then he treats Mandy. Mickey isn't aggressive towards Rosalie because he believes she's to pure and innocent for the South Side but deep down he wouldn't want her to be anywhere else.

Today is a busy day starting with being with Ian and Mandy when Mickey gets released. After a short wait, the one and only comes walking out the door.

"Here he comes. You know you didn't have you to come with us." Mandy states to Ian.

"bad neighborhood." He replies.

"We live in a bad neighborhood." Rosalie pushes with a small smirk playing on her lips which earns a glare from her bestfriend.

"Yea but we're related to the bad people in our neighborhood." Ian reasons. No one can say anythin to the red headed boy because Mickey comes walking over.

"What's he doing here?" Mickey questions.

"Hey Mick." Rosalie says, completely regarding his previous statement.

"He thought we needed protection." Mandy awsners the questions Rosalie didn't.

"Oh yea. Trust me, you may think you know my sister but you don't know my sister until you've faught my sister." Mickey informs his secert lover while engulfing his younger sister into a hug.

"She's protecting your ass." He also says while turning in Rosalie's direction and hugging her tightly as he missed her enormous amouts of love and happiness, not that he'd admit it.

"You smell like barbecue." The youngest girl informs him with a slight disgusted voice.

"Oh do I?" He questioned as he throws her over his shoulder and recives laughs from his sister and the red headed lover. He also gets a slap on the back from Rosalie which he puts the brown haired girl following suit. After he flips off the guards, the group of four head off. Mandy and Mickey leading with Rosalie fall in line a few feet back. After a few minutes of silence, she decided to break it.

"You wanna go with me to pick up Ellie from the air port?" She tells her bestfriend with her charming smile. After receiving a nod, the pair parted ways from the Milkovich siblings. While two bestfriends waited for about 30 minutes they talked about the red head's relationship with the hot headed softie but were interrupted by the one and only, Ellie.

"Sissy!" The 10 year old shouted and hugged the brown haired girl the turned the boy, "Bubba!" and gave him a big hug as well.

The now group of three were heading back to the ghetto neighborhood they call home. Ellie sitting on Rosalie's shoulders while Ian carried the younger girl's bag. The small girl went on and on about to the bestfriends about everything that has happened in the last year until they arrived at the Gallagher household. When they opened the door, all 6 pair of eyes turned to them.

"El's home!" Ian shouted which lead to cheering and hugs. Then they decided to throw a one and only Gallagher party which ended in Rosalie spending the night with the beautiful boy and Ellie spending the night with her red-headed bestfriend.

*******
Y'all I'm sorry this is so short and sucks. It'll get better I promise. Happy New Year! Sending my love and hope that this year treats y'all good!