2.06 ~ The Birthday pt. 1

Birthdays were something Rosalie hated because it reminded her of her few memories of her biological mom. On her fourth birthday, she left the house with a man who was completely wasted because he offered her drugs, leaving the young girl on her own. On her fifth birthday, the women left the girl only yet again in search of drugs. Lastly, on her sixth birthday, the women hadn't been home in days.

Due to this memories, Rosalie refused to celebrate her birthday enough though the Gallagher's and her parents tried every year which is what they were doing now.

"Happy Birth..." Debbie started to say as the short haired girl walked into the kitchen, but before she could finish Fiona looked over to her with a glare as Ian covered her mouth with his hand.

Rosalie blinked for a couple seconds, standing still in her spot, before collectively deciding to completely pretend it never happened.

"Goodmorning, where's Lip?" She asked after looking around the room and seeing everyone but him.

After the trail, the pair had been inseparable, they didn't talk about it though.

"Oh, uh I think he's in his room," Ian said suspiciously, Rosalie also decided to ignore that.

"Fi, do you need any help with anything?" She asked with a smile, even though today held some bad thoughts for her, she didn't want that to ruin her natural good mood.

"No, I think I've got it," Fiona reassure the girl.

Rosalie smiled once more before giving one in the room hugs, the younger ones got kisses on their heads too, greeting them with smiles and laughs as if it was just another normal day.

"Debs do you want me to braid your hair?" She asked from where she was sitting with Liam in her lap and Carl curled into her side.

"Actually, I think you should go upstairs, you know Lip can be impatient," Ian said before Debbie could answer making Carl cling to her side and Rosalie to furrow her eyebrows.

"Ian, I love you all and I want to spend time with everyone, not just Lip."

"But he's been waiting on you all morning," he tried to persuade her, what she didn't know was they were going to shut Lip and Rosalie in a room together while they set up a birthday party at her house.

"He can wait a little longer."

"Rose just go see him," Ian said while she huffed. She gave Ian an overly sweet smile while placed Liam in his high car and picked up an overly clingy Carl before headed up the stairs.

"I didn't mean with Carl!" He called after her.

"You lose some, you win some!"

Truth was she wasn't bringing Carl into Lips room, she was bring him to his own. Rosalie could read the small boy like a book, he was just sleepy and he had a stomach ache.

So, she brought the small boy into his room and later him down on his bed before covering him up with the blanket and kissing him on his forehead.

"Get some more sleep, Bug. You might feel better when you wake up," she said sweetly.

"Will you stay?" Carl asked her, his eyes already fluttering.

"I'll tell you what, I'm going to be in Lip's room but as soon as you wake up, come find me, okay?"

He nodded to her as an answer before falling asleep.

"Are you going to be in my room?" The oh-so familiar voice asked from behind her.

"I've been told you've been waiting for me all morning," Rosalie answered, turning around to face a shirtless and messy haired Lip.

"Maybe I have," He said suggestively before signaling her to come with him.

********
A/N: Y'all, I'm so sorry for the wait, I've been a bit busy. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Question: Do you guys want me to write birthday smut for Rosalie and Lip?