A Night Out For Ice Cream

Ok so the beginning is very similar as the alternate but the ending is different, obviously, and of course it will continue to be different than the alternate. I suggest you read one before the other, but if you can be able to separate them in you mind then go for it :)  Happy Reading :D  

(Kendra POV)

    Everything was perfect! Billie and I had almost enough money saved up for our new crib. We found a nice coffee table at a yard sale for cheap. After a bit of scrubbing it looked brand new. Life was going to be perfect for our baby girl! I sat down beside Billie. He was on the couch watching TV. It was about 6:30. He put his arm around me and kissed me. He laid his other hand across my belly and started rubbing. I was about 5 months now. I grabbed it and held it.

“So baby what should we name our beautiful little girl?” He asked looking at me. I smiled and looked up.

“I don’t know honey, but I’d like it to be a mix of ours or something.”

“Hmmmm. How bout we make the middle name Leigh?” That was my middle name. I smiled.

“Ok now how do we incorporate your name in it?”

“Hmmm, well she’s going to have my last name any way.” I giggled.

“Yeah but so am I.” he smiled and I pulled him down to kiss me.

“I can’t wait.” He said between kisses. “I love you Kendra Armstrong, ooo that sound nice!” I smiled, and kissed some more.

“It does, and I love you Billie Joe.. Joe, that’s it!” I pulled back.

“What you want to name our baby Joe?”

“No,” I smiled. “Joanna.”

“Hmmm Joanna Leigh Armstrong. I like it. No. I love it!” He smiled and rubbed my belly. “My little Joanna!” The baby started moving but it wasn’t harsh kicks it was just nice subtle movements. “I think she likes it.” I smiled and placed my hand on his moving it to other spots our baby was moving.

“I think she loves it.” We smiled staring into each other’s eyes just before he kissed me some more. “You know what mommy wants?” I pulled back grinning at him.

“Oh I think I do know!” He turned and put his hands on my lips then kissed on my neck. “Tell me what mommy wants.” He said kind of perversely. I smiled and closed my eyes as he inched around my neck kissing.

“Mmmm mommy wants some ice cream..” He stopped and pulled back. I slowly opened my eyes smiling. He was looking at my confused.

“Hmm not what I thought you were talking about.” I giggled. “Are you serious?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Of course I am! Why would I joke about ice cream?” He smiled.

“I don’t know. We have to go to the store to get some though.”

“Then let’s go.” I patted his leg.

“Right now?”

“Yes!” I stood and pulled him up. “Come on, don’t be a big baby. After you get me my ice cream I’ll give daddy whatever he wants.” He leaned in to kiss me but I put my finger on his lips. “But we have to get what mommy wants! Hurry before the One Stop closes.” I gave him a quick peck on the lips and stepped to my jacket. He grabbed his and we were out the door.  It was getting dark and it seemed as if no one was out while we drove. Well it is Monday I guess everyone is at home eating dinner getting ready for bed to go work the next day, or whatever they may be doing. We heard some police sirens. I looked around.