So We Meet Again.

After my EXTREMLY awkward lunch with Mrs. Armstrong, she told me to stay around until her shift was over, since she only had half day today. Great. This was something I wanted to talk to him about first. Not his mother. I must say though she is very calm, but then again the damage is done and there’s nothing that can be done to fix it.

“Alright sweetie you come with me to my house.” Oh god. I’m so nervous. I followed her to her car. She opened the passenger door for me and I sat in. She closed the door and got in the driver’s side. We left without saying a word. I felt nervous and awkward the whole ride. She pulled up to a house on a corner. It was a bit old but nice. Nothing like our two story estate. I got out and followed her too the door. She sat her keys on a table and took her shoes off. I slid mine off next to hers “Would you like something to drink?”

“Some milk if you don’t mind.” She smiled, and directed me to the kitchen.  She pulled out a seat by the table and gestured for me to sit. I did.

“Thank you.” She smiled then opened the fridge for the milk she sat it on the counter letting the door shut on it’s on then grabbed a glass. She poured me half a glass then handed it to me. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. Billie’s at a friend’s so just sit tight and I’ll go give him a call.” I smiled and nodded as she smiled and stepped out. She’s taking this too easy. I know she must be angry on the inside.

(Billie’s POV)

My phone rang and I shushed Mike and Tre when I saw it was my mom. I answered. “Mom.”

“Billie.” Her voice was stern. “I need you to come home please.”

“I told you I would be there by 6.”

“Dammit Billie! Now you get your little ass here this instant young man! I brought you into this world and I’m not afraid to take you out of it! Do you understand me?” She was definitely upset about something but she wasn’t quite yelling. Oh shit she must have guests and I forgot to clean up all my dirty underwear and socks from the bathroom like she’s been hounding me about.

“Jeez alright mom I’ll be there in a bit.”

“Hurry now. I love you, bye.”

“Yeah love you too bye.” I hung up the phone.

“ooooo, Billie’s in trouble!” Tre taunted. I threw a pillow as I stood.

“Shut the fuck up.” I turned to them. “I’ll be back in a bit I gotta go, I’m in trouble for some stupid shit.” We said our goodbyes and I ran home. Mike’s house was only like two blocks down.

I stepped in panting to see my mother coming out of the kitchen. I could see the back of someone at the table but when I went to look mom grabbed my face and pulled it toward hers. “You have some explaining to do.”

“What is it?” she pulled me to the kitchen and a girl with jet black hair flowing down her back was sitting there. She turned and I grinned real wide when I saw who it was.

“KENDRA!” I ran up to her and hugged her. She smiled at me “I didn’t think I’d see you again.” I sat beside her and she giggled.

“Yeah, how are you?”

“I’m fantastic now that you’re here. How are you?” I grabbed her hands.

“Good.” She looked to my mom then back down. My smile slightly faded when hers did. “Actually Billie I don’t know how I am.”

“Whats going on?” I lifted her chin, and looked into her chocolate brown eyes.

“I.. um..I’m pregnant and you’re the father.” Holy shit! What the fuck?! I gulped, and lowered my hand from her face into my lap.

“I think I’ll leave you too.” I looked to mom who had her arms crossed. She stepped to the living room. Holy Shit! I’m going to be a father! I always wanted kids, but this is so soon. I’m only 17 for fuck sakes!

“Billie?” Her voice cracked. I just stared at her. I went to speak but a nervous chuckle only came out. What the hell am I supposed to say?

“Um, ok.” She looked at me with scrunched eyebrows.

“OK? I tell you I’m pregnant with your child and you say um ok?” She didn’t seem mad but she wasn’t very happy. I got nervous.

“Congradulaaaatiooonnns.” I sang in a soft voice. She growled and stood.

“Forget it!” I grabbed her arm.

“No wait! I’m sorry.” I pulled her to me. She turned with her arms crossed and looked up at me. “I Just… this is all like whoosh and I’ve got so many things on my mind.”

“I understand. I’m still in shock myself.”

“Were are you staying?”

“at my aunts right now.” I nodded.

“I hope you are planning on keeping it." I looked down to her stomach and then back to her.

“Yes of course. Abortion is never an option for me, which is why my mom kicked me out.” That bitch! “She has a reputation to keep up with, and pregnant teen daughter isn’t in her schedule.” She laughed a bit. I smiled to her.

“That’s good… that you’re keeping it.” I gulped. “I really want to be there and help out as much as I can.” I really did. I liked her and it was my fault for not wearing protection.

“Really?” she smiled up at me.

“Yeah, I really like you and I think we can work things out.” I smiled back and bent down to give her a small peck on the lips. I pulled away and she was smiling as wide as I was. “So first things first, whens your doctor’s appointment?”

“Oh, well my aunt made one for Monday. Do you want to come?”

“Of course I do!” I smiled.

“Great. I guess I’ll meet you here then.”

“Sounds perfect.” We smiled and I kissed her again wrapping my arms around her.

(Kendra’s POV)

This is going so much better than I planned. He’s being very responsible unlike what my mom told me. I just hope it last’s. I really do like him a lot.

“Ok well I better go, my aunts going to be worried.” Actually I don’t think she even cares what I do. I just really wanted to get home and eat.

“Alright babe I’ll see you Monday.” He smiled and I gave him another kiss. “Do you need a ride?”

“No it’s just a block or so down, I’ll just walk.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes I’ll be fine. Maybe when I start showing and gaining more weight I’ll use you for a ride.” He smiled, I knew he was thinking something perverted but I just brushed it aside. We said our goodbyes and I walked out. Well that went smoothly, almost too smoothly. I know him and his mother are sure to do a lot of talking tonight!