M!Reader x Yujin| Rewind

Song: 19 by Stray Kids

Genre: Mostly Angst some parts of Fluff also Mystery

Remember: This song uses the lyrics of 19, but i will change some of them so it fits the oneshot a bit better (inspired lyrics you could say)

Words: 1.8k!

(PS: It has lyrics if you want to listen to it, so you get an idea of what I'm writing about and also, it's only 1/3 of the song since it only makes sense for the plot)

It's too fast
I've waited for this moment, what about you?

Are you afraid? Or are you excited?
To be honest, it hurts to send you away.

Y/N's POV

Y-yuj-yujin I miss you, i'm so foolish yuj, yujin I'm so sorry, why did I leave you Yudeang, i was too afraid to lose you yet I was so excited to debut, but then i realized how much i needed you.

This burning sensation I've had for you has never been burnt out by anyone; I still love you just has much has when I left you for a dumb ass entertainment that just used me for money.

Every time the day went by slowly, I prayed for it to pass by quickly but right now I feel the opposite I'd like for this moment to stop for a bit Time don't stay here, go somewhere else.

Everyday back then felt too slow. I'd wish I didn't ditch you just so I could be with my friends, I wish I could go back with everything I did bad too you, I wish those times would never exist, I wish we could be together like we always did, and I wish the good times we had together would be slower than a snail instead of being faster than a cheetah. Because the resentment you must have felt when I left you must have been huge, I chose money over fucking love why did I do it? Well to answer that I was greedy, I wish what I did didn't affect you......

One, two, three, once again back to the 13
I became the singer that I wanted to become back then
I still can't believe it but I'm happy
I'm satisfied that my dream came with a lot of luck

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
Flashback....

I was walking to school on a wonderful day at 7am, I felt relieved that I woke up earlier then I usually do because of my Puppyjin! Yes, we are the best of friends, we are inseparable, to the point where we would be going out to the mall, maybe even have a sleepover at each other's houses and we would be teasing each other 24/7. I kept on walking to Sokcho school until I saw Yujin.

She was walking In front of me so she couldn't see me from behind, so I thought that of jump scaring her because she's a scaredy cat when it comes to jump scares.

I was sneaking up to her and I released the scariest scream of 2020 "ARGHHHHHHHH" "ahhhhh What was that for Y/n" "sorry daeng, you're just very easy to scare" I laughed very hard seeing her reaction, she's trying very hard to catch her breath, but she is really struggling to catch her breath.

"We should get going before we get detention Y/N" said Yujin while still looking very shook from that prank I did. "Defo, we should hurry to school"

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

These moments, I cherish these, yet I was too blind back then to see it with my two eyes, I I guess I opened my 3rd eye.

At least I'm a singer, right? I should be happy right? I threw away my potential to be your loved one, I threw away our moments like it was nothing, I threw away my first love for something I thrived for.