M!Reader x Hyewon| Different yet similar

Genres: Fluff and some action
words: 7.3k end me 
Requested by Yenalogy 

Y/N's POV

It's recess and I was walking towards the usual spot I hang around a lot on. The boy stalls, nobody uses them because It smells like someone has smoked one hundred cigarettes in the boy stalls.

I'm the only who's gotten used to that smell so, I just sit here and smoke some more cigs. I usually mind my own business in the stalls not bothering anyone unless they piss me off.

I kept on smoking my good old Marlboro's until someone knocked on the entrance of the boy stalls. "Y/n L/n I know you are in here, so come out right now." I knew instantly who that was with that very annoying voice.

It's Kang Hyewon, she's the class president of our class. She's super popular because she's super smart, beautiful and in general a good person. I couldn't see how she was a good person, but I knew one thing, and that was, she didn't shut up.

"What the fuck do you want, you Muppet." I said that in a very angry tone.

"I want your ass over here that's what I want." she retaliated back at me with some sass.

"Miss do you know who you're messing with." I said that in a very strict demanding way.

"You know I can call the principal and then we'll see who's won this battle." She sounded very pissed because I didn't follow her instructions; I mean I don't care about her really.

"If you tell on me, you'll certainly be in a lot of trouble prez." I told her in a very cold, almost in a Idgaf attitude. I was visibly mad at her, if only she could have seen me right now. I'm Y/N after all the man with complex ways of showing anger.

"Like I'd care what you'll do to me, you wouldn't touch a girl you virgin." I could hear her laugh really hard like if she was tickled a lot. I was fuming in anger, I really wanted to shut that fucking mouth again.

Hyewon's POV

I was laughing so hard and loud that it started hurting my belly. He really thinks that he's really that cool and edgy, but he's just a sore loser who thinks being alone is cool, I kind of feel bad for him.

As soon as I said that the door swung open very violently, it was Y/n. He rushed towards me and pinned me into the lockers very tightly. It felt as if my bones were about to get crushed.

"I told you, you will get in trouble, didn't I?" He said it with a pissed off attitude towards me, I knew he would try to do something, but I was so careless to not realize that he would do this.

"I swear if you actually touch me, I will get you expelled." He ignored what I said, and he just said.

"You know, you're kind of cute when you're afraid." I was shocked at what he said to me, but I didn't show it because I knew I would be teased about it.

"You know if you want too maybe." As soon as he was about continue what he was saying from before the school bell rang. Ring *ring* ring*. "You're lucky it's not recess anymore unless you wouldn't be able to walk for some days. He then went towards the class.

He's so weird, he called me cute and then he started threatening me? I honestly don't know what really happened just now. Do I have feelings for him? Certainly not.

I quickly looked at the plan for today "Math hmm" I mumbled to myself as I was walking to the math class.

Y/N's POV

I parted my ways with that annoying brat. She was so lucky that the school bell rang, if that bell didn't ring just then, then I would have showed that puny girl why you shouldn't mess with Y/N L/N.