A little introduction

Hello I'm Aqua and i have been reading k pop fanfics for some time, and i thought why not give this a try and start writing myself.

I'm going to be doing M!Reader x Iz*one mainly and the genres I'll be doing will be mostly Angst, smut and sometimes fluff (if i have the brain capacity to make a fluff).

I'll be doing oneshots and imagines of course because i don't have that much time and effort into making a good, solid book, so I'll stick to oneshots and imagines for now until i become a better writer in the future.

I might be a slow updater (it depends if i have the power to make one or not really) because of school and other such things in my life that is going on at the moment.

I will try to make good oneshots and imagines, but i won't promise much (I might just have a shit ton of drafts because of me slacking) so stay tuned for some mediocre oneshots and imagines.

There are certain people i wanna say thanks to for inspiring me to make this oneshot book and they are Yenalogy, EnergyMaker, DreamJacker, ChaerySF21, jinyeonkim, 2kimchaeju, japz1190, fleurs4vous, Ducky1099, ModeLFY, JichuAegi, XwallX19, hyewoncutie. And many more!

I just want to thank you all again for pushing and giving me confidence into making a oneshot book, or just making very good content in general which gives me fuel to actually making me start writing, keep it up guys y'all slay in making books/oneshots.

A update is going to launch with this intro of this oneshot book so i wonder if i did a good job :).

PS: please tell me if i did a good job on making my first oneshot, i can take critic very well and i want to improve as a writer as much has possible. Oh and you guys are called "Zeros" btw, Stay hydrated Zeros peace.