Partners In Crime

We're gonna get right into it... (also thank you for the votes!!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The pyramids, the brooklyn bridge, the rio grande, the Rhine." Kageyama started to sing, "I've seen the seven wonders of the world." He put his hand up petting the air, as to show something.

"Can't wait for eight and nine," he said with a smirk.

"But because of my predicament, my peculiar situation to keep my profile low, low, low~" Kageyama sang his tone getting lower.

"I'm a one man operation~"

"Why Can everyone in here sing!?!" 

"SHUT UP! It's about to get really cute."

"Kageyama! I've got it!" Hinata ran up to him looking excited. He then crossed his arms and leaned on to him, "You need a partner in crime. Someone to share in the view~, why see all  the world and all it's glory's without a friend to tell your stories to~!"

By now Hinata was jumping up and down waiting for his answer, "Someone to stand at my side. Two extra fists in a fight!" He sang with a punch to the air.

"Why  should the road be long and lonely"

"Why not team up?"

"We've only got tonight!" They started running while holding hands

"If no ones there to hear it, does  a falling tree  make sound?"

"Or heard or seen or anything without a friend around,"

"The old great wall, the Taj Mahal, yes they all have merit."

"I like them like this, quieter. Still loud! but, quieter"

"I don't think I have ever seen Tobio-chan smile this much."

 "Me neither,"

Hinata leaned back and splayed his arms across the air, "You need a partner in crime,  someone to share in a laugh,"

Kageyama followed the shorters exact movements, but a few beats behind, "You need a partner in crime, someone to share in a laugh."

"running a race without a pace setter,"

"I'm outta place,

 without my better half" They finished together with their arms in a heart and they started skipping off.

"With you fun is 2 for 1-"

"And a choc full of surprises. With you the line moves twice as fast

and no one realizes!"

"We do whatever we do now well that there it's reminiscing."

"With 2 I finally feel somehow that something isn't missing!" Then a chorus a voices sang with them, " I have a partner in crime, someone to share in the view~ why see the world in all its glories, without a friend to tell your stories to!"

The strange voices sang in the background and stopped as the setter-spiker-duo began dancing to the variety of instruments in the background.

The dancing went on for a while as they walked.

 "You need a partner, a partner in crime, 2 extra fists in a fight, Stuck in sticky situation lucky the tricks collaboration, why should the road be long and lonely, we've only got tonight!"

"A partner in crime!

My partner in crime!"

They teams all looked shocked and confused all knowing the two first years didn't get along that well.

"Well I don't hate it,"

"It's not bad,"

"WHY WAS I HAPPY AROUND HIM?"

"If there friendship was like this I would loathe morning practice as much so-"

"I'M NOT FRIENDS WITH THAT DUMBASS"

"Okay sure, what do guys wanna see next?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is where you come in! If you want the to react to anything or had a idea and wanted it fully or ANY request I will get in done.

Sorry this took so long ohmygod, but  yeah :0