gO giRl gO!!

First off, how is this #9 in fukurodani? tHanK yOu!! also i came up with this one myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Okay so for  this one it is.... oh! the captains of karasuno, aoba johsai, nekoma, Fukurodani, and Johzenji. Also know as Daichi, Oikawa, Kuroo, Bokuto, and  Terushima. Yeah you guys"

The captains looked confused to why their names were said. All the other members of their teams and even other team were looking at their captains.

Kuroo, confused as to why his name was spoken, asked "Are we in trouble or something?" The others in the room chuce nervously waiting for an answer.

"Ya'll let me finish. No, you guys are not in trouble." The captains sighed in unison. "ya big baby's ANYWAY, in this you guys are girls and are killing it."

"I'm sorry can you explain that better." deadchi asked 

"Yeah, yeah. So you guys will see who is who pretty quickly based on hair color scheme and features. It's those specific captains,... if they were girls... and fuckin struting their stuff being bad bitches. Oh, it also says there will be strong language so  I will send out the children." A few of the younger siblings just disappeared. "THey will come back don't worry." 

"Should we start now?" Suga asked  

"Let's do this," They then clicked  button and the screen started to glow and speakers started to boom.

To the lyrics of nails, hair, hips, heels.

"Nails,"You could see a pair of glittery acrylics on screen,"Hair" cut to a high brown ponytail. "Hips" Some AWESome looking booty on screen. "Heels" A pair of high black pumps. "ASs fat"  

"Oh, goodness" 

"Lips real, purse full big bills." Once again showing it on the screen. "Bitch, Imma big deal." A more feminine daichi says to the camera." 

"DaiChi?!?!" The karasuno members squealed. "I am so confused." Daichi said looking embarrassed.

"Legs, legs, face, eyes, thin waist, thicc thighs." They kept showing displaying each part that was said. "You, me, you wish. New  phone who dis. "P*ssy, puss, puss. Give em c*nt, c*nt, c*nt, bitch." 

"DAICHI?!?!?" 

"I'M SORRY OKAY. I DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS." Daichi screamed embarrassed by everything

"Mama, yes god when you pop that tongue bitch. This whole club is my runway, run bitch. Ya'll five, four, three, twos I'm a one bitch.

"Girl, what did that girl just say, girl?" Daichi finished

"Girl, I don't dance, I work." Another brunette started to sing.

"SHITTYKAWA WHA- WHAAAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

"Jeeze, I'm gorgeous. What? I don't know!"

"this is quite entertaining."

"shut up and keep watching." 

"I don't play, I slay. I don't walk I strut, strut, strut and then sashay" 

"Okay~" Daichi said peeking their head around.