Seasons greetings/ Lost umbrella

Okay, I don't think christmas should even be a conversation until December, but I had to get this out before. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, everybody ready for the next one?" 

The tall silver-haired spiker quickly asked, "Are we going to ignore that last one."

Everyone's head turned, all confused.

"If you want to!

"Ok, so this one is called 'Season's greetings from the 4 shit talkers of the apocalypse.' The four biggest shit talkers are singing to their exes and are mean about it. It doesn't say their names but, It is two-third years, a second year, and a first year.

"You guys ready?"

"Yea, I guess."

Starting Season's greetings fro...

A short libero came on screen. " Seasons Greetings from my broken heart, I've been dreaming of how lonely you are. This winter it's been a record cold year, I hope you're freezing and f*cking miserable there."

"Yaku?" lev said 

"I guess."

"You have a nice voice!"

"Thanks."

"We now know one of the third years. Who could the others be?"

A blonde second-year setter came On-screen dancing and clapping along"Cause I've been drinking rum spiced cider, and I've been thinking of all your lies dear. I know it's your favorite holiday~!"

"Tsumu? You are such an idiot."

"Shut up samu! I sound beautiful."

"Two more, another third year and a first-year." Kuroo kept noting.

redhead and a blonde with glasses, around the same height, shot on the screen. "Merry Christmas! I hope your tree burns down!" They sang "You're on my shitlist, you know I hate you now."

"Tendou?"

"STinGyShImA?!?!?!"

"WHat the fu-"

"UShi -buddy that is me!!"

"Merry Christmas! From all our wasted years, Merry Christmas! I hope you spend it alone~."

"I saw your mistletoe, Outside your door, I'm sure that it's just a setup,  For doing much more, You can hide yourself  in red and green. But the whole town knows, how you're easy." The setter sand with a smile.

"Cause I've been drinking rum spiced cider, and I've been thinking of all your lies dear. I know it's your favorite holiday,~!

"Yeah, I know it is, and I hope I ruin it." 

The same middle blockers started singing again. "Merry Christmas! I hope your tree burns down. You're on my shitlist, you know I hate you now. Merry Christmas from all our wasted years. Merry Christmas!  I hope you spend it alone."