Tuesday morning || Irumatsu (F)

Kaede woke up, the covers laying nicely on top of her, the nice cool breeze from the open window hitting her face. Her strawberry blonde girlfriend was lying next to her, snoring softly. A perfect summer day.

She lightly kissed Miu on the forehead before trying to get off the bed, only to be pulled back on by a set of arms.

"Kaebabe... stay..." Miu mumbled, barely even half awake. Kaede smiled sadly down at her girlfriend.

"Honey, you know I have work today. I have to get up so I can get there on time!"

"... You're always at work..." Miu huffed, pulling her arms off the other girl's waist. "You leave at five AM and come home at seven PM... you give me a kiss, we eat dinner, and then we go to bed. It's always the same thing... No extra cuddle time, no extra I love you's, just the same fucking shit every goddamn day." The hurt was audible in the inventor's voice. Kaede had known her schedule affected Miu, but she never really payed attention to how little time they had spent together... how lonely the other woman must actually be...

"Okay then, today can be an us day. No work, no stress, just Kaede and Miu okay?" She softly took her girlfriend's hand, smiling at her.

"You promise you won't get stressed over work..?"

"I promise."

The both of them got dressed and ready for an outing, Miu being sure to actually brush her hair, this was one of the few days she was going to get with Kaede, so she was going to spend it well.