(I dunno lol) || TenMaki (S)

||A/N: Love how the longest thing i've written is TenMaki smut- anyways enjoy this lololol I had fun writing it ig-||

Maki was sitting alone in her car, stopped in the parking lot of the local movie theater. It was snowing out, and it had been for quite a while. She had been waiting for her boyfriend to show up for the past forty-something minutes. Honestly, she wasn't even surprised at this point. Kaito never bothered to show up for any of their dates anymore. Even when he was the one initiating them. She had fallen out of love with him ages ago, yet neither of them really seemed to have the balls to end the relationship.

"Ugh.. why do I even bother with boys..." The girl in red sighed, turning her car back on and shutting her eyes. "I'm out of everyone's league anywwa-" Before she could finish her sentence, she heard a banging on the car window, causing her to open her eyes almost immediately. Outside, in the freezing cold, stood one of her friends from her class, Tenko Chabashira. It was obvious that she had been out there for a while, as her lips had turned a shade of light blue, and she was shaking violently. Maki groaned, indicating to the passenger's side of the car, to which Tenko nodded. The taller girl walked to the other side of the car and opened the door, getting inside.

"H-h-hey Maki..!" She smiled, stuttering due to the sudden temperature change.

"Hello, Tenko..." Maki rolled her eyes, staring up at the roof of the car. "Why the fuck were you out in the snow by yourself..?" The green haired girl's smile fell slightly, and she turned her head to stare out the window.

"I-I got d-ditched... again.." The brunette looked at the other girl. Her annoyance morphing into slight... Guilt? Empathy? She wasn't really sure. All she really knew, is that she felt bad for the taller girl.

"Oh." That was the best response she could come up with in the moment, as she wasn't really the best when it came to dealing with negativity, as she was barely able to manage her own. "If it makes you feel any better, I got ditched here as well..."

"By Kaito?" Tenko looked at Maki once more, her expression having gone from upset to confused. Maki's brow furrowed slightly, as she was positive she hadn't told her about whom she had been in a relationship with.

"Yeah... how did you know that?" Her tone was firm, indicating to the other that the question was completely serious, and that she wanted an answer.

"Uhhh.. are you sure you want the answer to that..?" Tenko had a sense of worry to her voice, which only caused more curiosity within the girl in red.

"Yes. I want to know."

"Okayyyyy..." The taller girl cleared her throat, staring down at the car floor. "I uhm, overheard him talking to someone today."

"And? What does that have to do with you knowing who I'm in a relationship with?" Maki frowned, wanting Tenko to get to the point.

"Well... he was talking about you." The green haired girl stated, slouching slightly, visibly getting more nervous.

"What was he saying...?" Maki was even a bit worried at this point. Sure, she planned on dumping him for continuously ditching her, but she still cared about their friendship and what he thought of her.

"That he was going to blow you off today so that he could get a blowjob from Shuichi behind 7/11." The last few words were mumbled, but Maki heard them perfectly.

"... What?! Is that why he keeps ditching me?! To cheat on me with his best friend?! He can't even take one day out of his fucking schedule for his ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP, because he needs to get sucked off by Shuichi so fucking bad?!" The brunette's eyes were flooded with tears. She was completely overridden by anger, betrayal, and general sadness, she practically forgot that Tenko was in the car with her. Well she had forgotten, until the taller girl climbed over to the driver's side of the car, sat on her lap, and pulled her into a hug.