See you soon || TenMaki (A)

||A/N: MAJOR MAJOR TW FOR SUICIDE AND GUNS. I really like writing angst so I think this'll be a nice break from all the fluff and smut- but like I said, lots of potential to be triggering. Also I'm sorry it's short.||

<(Maki? I'm scared. I think someone is trying to get into my dorm. There's so much knocking. I don't know what to do.)

(Don't worry. I'll be over in five minutes or less. Don't panic. I'm coming over ASAP. I promise to see you soon babe.)>
                                        Read 2:18 AM

    Right after sending that text and seeing the "read" icon, she quickly grabbed her gun, and began sprinting down the hallway towards her girlfriend's dorm. She tried her best to keep quiet so any potential killer wouldn't hear her coming, but the quickening pounding of her heartbeat was loud enough to hear without even trying. She slowed her pace down once she came closer to the dorm, but had to stop and check the names as she had forgotten which one belonged to the Aikido-master. It didn't take long to figure out, for as she was turning to check the next room, she saw a figure run out of one of the dorms and down the opposite hallway. Her first instinct was to chase after them, but soon changed her mind upon realizing what might have happened in that dorm room. So she quickly gathered her confidence, took a deep breath, and stepped inside. But just as she did, she dropped the gun in her hand to the floor. Not even caring how much noise it made. Her eyes widened, and tears quickly began to well up within them.
    "T-Tenko..?" The green haired girl was lying on the floor in a pool of blood, several obvious stab wounds in her back. Maki quickly ran over, shaking her harshly. "C-cmon Tenko.. Get up..." She mumbled, her tears flowing even faster. "G-get up, Tenko..! Get up! Get up!!! GET UP!!! GET UP, GET UP, GET UP!!!" She began screaming at her girlfriend's lifeless body, trying to restore something, hell, anything within it. Then she turned and looked to the gun lying on the ground. Just a foot or two away. She crawled over and picked it up, hearing the footsteps of the others beginning to approach the room after her persistent yelling. She went back over to the body of the girl she loved, hugging her physically for the last time.
    "I promised I'd see you soon... here I am keeping that promise." She allowed herself a small smile before checking the gun was loaded, and placing the barrel into her mouth. And just as she saw the first of the other students approach, she pulled the trigger.