My Oc

Name: Ayana or Ayana the Leopard

Meaning: "Flower of Beauty" (A feminine name of Swahili origin and "Ayana" is a variant of Anyanna.)

Species: African Leopard

Gender: Female

Age: 5 (Yes, in leopard years)

Mother: N/A

Father: N/A

Siblings: Levi (More details in story.)

Place of Birth: Africa

Residence: Central Park Zoo

V/A: Regina King

Appearance: Ayana the Leopard is light-colored and has is cream-yellow on the belly and it darkens slightly to an orange-brown on the back. She also has dark brown eyes and black rosettes with tawny centers.

Friends: Marty, Gloria, Melman, and Alex.

Backstory: (Later In Story)

Personality: She's creative, insightful, principled, passionate, and altruistic. Though she's sensitive to criticism and can become defensive in her heartbeat. Ayana has a reluctance to open up and can be a bit of a perfectionist when trying to avoid the ordinary. Ayana is prone to burn out and she's happy to find a balance around her friends.

Relationships:

Marty

Ayana appreciates the warm, sensitive, and artistic nature of Marty. The fun nature of the zebra satisfies Aina's desire to socialize and encourages her to get out of their comfort zone from time to time.

Alex

When Ayana sticks with him, she'll admit to having more fun with this lion than anyone else in your life. He tends to be spontaneous, hedonistic, and even a bit of a daredevil and Alex has inspired her to take chances that she wouldn't otherwise risk.

Gloria

Gloria is trusted by this young Leopard since she can stay grounded and can focus their attention on the present. This means she admires Gloria for being able to step in resolve fights and conflict with ease.

Melman

Ayana considers him a very good friend. In the zoo, she was inspired by the tall Giraffe talking about numerous diseases that could be spread. Melman feels things deeply takes his values on life seriously, which the Leopard respects him for. In turn, she helps them to get out of their heads, or the ground and enjoy life for what it is.