Chapter 25

(Rose's POV) 

  I go back to London today. I am exhausted from touring and growing a human inside of me. I am upset that I have to go home and that tour is over for me. I loved the experience and it gave me amazing memories. I wanted to have more time there with them but my health comes first. I need my rest which is why I made the decision to only do the first half of the tour because I'm exhausting myself more than I should be. Matty has been so loving about the whole thing and I think he is excited to be a dad. I know that he has always wanted to have kids, which helps. "I'm sad you're going home. But glad that you're taking care of yourself with health." Matty tells me, kissing me on the cheek. 

  "This experience has been amazing. Thank you so much for giving me this chance of a lifetime. You lads are family. I'm glad my first tour opening was for you guys. The memories I have from this tour are ones I'm going to cherish forever. Thank you for giving me an incredible time before I become a mother." I tell them. They mean the world to me, they're family that I am so lucky to have in my life. I love knowing that I have a support system by my side when I have this baby. 

  "You are amazing and we loved having you." George says. "We will miss having you around. Also I have something for Amanda." He hands me a small package. 

  Ross nods. "It was so special to have you along for the tour. I am so happy to have you in my life. Plus you and Matty are such a wonderful couple and you will be incredible parents. I want you to be happy. Rose congratulations!" 

  Adam smiles. "You are awesome. Congratulations on the baby and the wedding." 

   Matty smiles. "Thank you guys for the love and support. I am so excited to marry her soon. The baby will be beautiful." She states. 

  I grin. "Thanks so much guys." I say. 

  Matty gets up. "It's time to head to the airport." He says, taking my hand in his to guide me off to the bus. "I didn't want to bring this up in front of the guys but you have a doctor's appointment tomorrow?" 

  I nod. "Yeah I do. Being three months along already feels odd but amazing at the same time." I state. "I want to find out the gender tomorrow which I am. Plus she is checking in on everything to make sure I'm alright and that the baby is alright. When I find out do you want me to call you?" I ask. 

  He kisses my stomach. I laugh because it is cheesy as fuck for him to do that but it is adorable at the same time. "I don't care whether it is a boy or girl as long as they are healthy and safe. That's what matters. They'll be loved no matter what." He says. "Yes I would like you to call me after you find out." 

  I grin. "I will then. Plus knowing will help us decide on names." I say. I'm really excited to finally choose a name for our baby. The precious baby boy or girl that I'm growing inside of my body. It is an insane feeling to know that there is a human being growing inside of me that will be their own person. "I love you Matty Healy."